:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It’s probably a wrap for him being a starter in the league. He would make for a solid backup though.

But I do remember laughing when I would see 49ers fans on some of these Facebook groups and Reddit talk about “but all Jimmy does is win games, he took them to the Super Bowl” as if he was on the same level as someone like Mahomes or Josh Allen. Then they would stretch it to saying how he was a good teammate. Like you’re supposed to be a good teammate. That’s like me expecting credit for being a good parent and taking care of my kids lol.

That deep ball he missed with Adams was disgusting… Reminded me of the one he missed with Juice
Exact same play, different day :lol:
Screenshot_20230108_154513_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20231101_184620_Chrome.jpg

I bet if there were no defenders there, Jimmy still misses his receiver 8x outta 10. That's how garbage Jimmy is.

Will somebody pls punch me in the jaw twice just for buying 2 Garoppolo jerseys in 2020 thinking he was the answer to our QB problems :lol:

Last edited:
It still amazes me how he can overthrow someone that wide open. Just throw it behind and short at that point lmao.

It’s probably a wrap for him being a starter in the league. He would make for a solid backup though.

But I do remember laughing when I would see 49ers fans on some of these Facebook groups and Reddit talk about “but all Jimmy does is win games, he took them to the Super Bowl” as if he was on the same level as someone like Mahomes or Josh Allen. Then they would stretch it to saying how he was a good teammate. Like you’re supposed to be a good teammate. That’s like me expecting credit for being a good parent and taking care of my kids lol.

"I take care of MY kids."

"I aint never been to jail."

-Chris Rock

Exact same play, different day :lol:
Screenshot_20230108_154513_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20231101_184620_Chrome.jpg

I bet if there were no defenders there, Jimmy still misses his receiver 8x outta 10. That's how garbage Jimmy is.

Will somebody pls punch me in the jaw twice just for buying 2 Garoppolo jerseys in 2020 thinking he was the answer to our QB problems :lol:
even tho he been bad lately brock can make this throw :lol:

If the Giants continue on this downward trajectory (which, let's face it, the season is already a lost cause) and don't show any signs of improvement, where do they turn? They've signed a mediocre quarterback and entrusted DaBoll with the reins. I fear they're in for a rough road in the foreseeable future.

anyone see the exchange between that nepotism baby goofball Grant Cohn and Kyle Shanahan the other day when Cohn asked if Kyle would bench Purdy during the bye lmao.

Straight hilarious. Like I get fans making some takes I don’t necessarily agree with and bashing players for playing poorly with some emotion in it. But how that dude has media access to the coaches and players is beyond me. Especially after his whole potentially being set for life comment after the Kinlaw stuff last summer.

And to be rational. It’s fair game for sports media to ask tough questions and to be critical of players. But that dweeb is just a troll with media credentials.

The funny thing is, I dont even think Brock has been bad. He has made a few mistakes. But the Bengals game, through 3 quarters he was the best 49er on the field. Just need to clean up the mistakes. He will be fine.
Everyone has been magnifying his INTS in the 4th qtr. But he has played well.

anyone see the exchange between that nepotism baby goofball Grant Cohn and Kyle Shanahan the other day when Cohn asked if Kyle would bench Purdy during the bye lmao.

Straight hilarious. Like I get fans making some takes I don’t necessarily agree with and bashing players for playing poorly with some emotion in it. But how that dude has media access to the coaches and players is beyond me. Especially after his whole potentially being set for life comment after the Kinlaw stuff last summer.

And to be rational. It’s fair game for sports media to ask tough questions and to be critical of players. But that dweeb is just a troll with media credentials.
that guy has always been an attention grabbing clown

that guy has always been an attention grabbing clown
He does stuff like that for engagement so he can make a living off his social media bulljive. I’m not sure what to call him, but he’s not a journalist or a news reporter. Whatever he is, he’s definitely unserious.

McDaniel down 0-21 vs powerful KC and has now brought them back 14-21 in the 4th.

Would Kyle freaking Shanahan be able to do the same against Andy Reid?

These the type of "playoff questions" we need to be asking ourselves.

Back
Top Bottom