:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Good. That way he can’t sit up in his high horse calling 0 blitz anytime he wants. Defense feeds off that energy from the sidelines. Not a coordinator that slams their fist when up top when they miss some tackles

8BFC962D-0CAD-456C-9AB8-0A9B0D393BFB.jpeg

19 and 71 might be my favorite niner duo since 52 and 53.

i could be wrong but deebo and trent set the tone for this team.
Agree. Deebo and Trent are the muscle of this entire offense. It's their physicality that gives this offense an identity.

Who remembers 5x Pro Bowler and 3x champion Guy McIntyre?

Trent and Deebo are today's McIntyre and Rice

IMG_0612.jpeg

IMG_0613.jpeg

… 670 passing yards given up the last 2 games, but by all means, keep singling out stats you think prove something :lol:

Secondary issues was a huge problem in 2021 as well. How many times did we witness DPI on deep passes thrown down the field? Too many to count.

guy posts on a public forum and gets upset when people respond to his nonsense…

go figure

Secondary issues was a huge problem in 2021 as well. How many times did we witness DPI on deep passes thrown down the field? Too many to count.

i agree the secondary’s never been top tier but this soft zone has been getting picked apart. almost 700 yards last 2 games and 20 straight completions to burrow aint it. disappointing from a guy who was a secondary coach. hopefully he can make some adjustments

Back
Top Bottom