:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

no such thing as an easy game in the league but niners should be on the right side of .500 with their remaining schedule and get into the playoffs. that loss to the seahawks sucks but i dont really see a difference in terms of being the 5-7 seed, in fact, i’d rather them stay in the 7 seed and face a QB this defense has seen plenty of times in ARod.

every game we’ve lost this season was easily winnable. which only makes jimmys mistakes that much more important. he’s had at least one pick in every game we’ve lost (except ari obviously). but it’s not just the picks, it’s the fumbles, the unnecessary sacks, missing wide open receivers, throws being off the mark where receivers can’t catch in stride…i’m sure i could keep going. it’s to the point where if the running game
isn’t clicking we live and die by jimmy. and so far it looks like he’s gonna let us down half the time.

can we make the playoffs this year? easily. we better just pray that our running game is clicking. we NEED Deebo and Mitchell to ball out for the rest of the season. it was good seeing kittle get more involved too.

long story short, lettuce prey for jimmys success :frown:
I love all y’all boys but, I do need y’all to watch QB play around the league and just be objective.

I mean only guys I watch who consistently look good are Kyler Murray and Aaron Rodgers.

Warner been average to trash this season. Only player worth a Bosa on our squad is Trent Williams and we’d still take Bosa due to age.

I love all y’all boys but, I do need y’all to watch QB play around the league and just be objective.

I mean only guys I watch who consistently look good are Kyler Murray and Aaron Rodgers.

We know it could be worst, we’re just frustrated. 😂
Jimmy G holding this offense back, not pleasant knowing the 3rd worst player on your starting offense is your QB after the right side of our oline.

just because others are playing inconsistent doesn’t mean you can’t expect more from jimmy. i’m not saying he needs to ball out every game. i have been praising him when he plays well, but he’s also gonna get criticized when he plays bad. i just ask that he doesn’t contribute to losses. most of his interceptions are bad reads. i could look past the picks if he would be more willing to let it fly, but he refuses to throw anything towards the side line past 5 yards and hones in on receivers pre snap

and just saying he acknowledges that if he has to throw 30 times a game we’re in an unfavorable position is like him saying the sky is blue. when we make the playoff guess what teams are going to do, force jimmy to win the game with his arm. so i need him to polish up before that time comes

for the record. i’ve never said he’s the sole reason we lose games. but when we lose he always contributes. there’s been plenty of blame to
go around though

Warner been average to trash this season. Only player worth a Bosa on our squad is Trent Williams and we’d still take Bosa due to age.
Warner has been trash, relative to the bar he has set. I believe he has been much better the last month after a horrid start to the season. Hope he picks up where he left off when he returns.

One thing I wanted to bring up since I heard the topic spoken about on the radio last night. Why do we play nothing but scrubs on our special teams? I get there is an injury risk, but that risk is around on every single play. During the Harbaugh era, our coverage teams were incredible, and we were actually playing good players on it. Bowman was on it at times. Goldson was on it. Whitner was on it. Etc.

Just something I thought was an interesting point.

Man, look. Johnson looks like he's been playing better than Norman based on the lack of penalties being called on him lol.

Fair :lol: but maaan Norman and Dontae our starters 😅

I like Lenoir tho tbh, hoping he gets a grip of snaps

If team loses to Cincinnati and goes to 6-7 (a high probability imo), and if Jimmy has yet another bad to average game with giveaways and freebies to the other team, I wonder if Shanahan is dumb enough to keep starting him

Im guessing Aldon has no support system? Where his fam at? Or mental illness.. no way if you are/were a great player you continue to do mistakes in life without any maturity.

Please do not put up double digit penalties again this weekend. Should be able to beat Cincinnati. But then again I say that about every team lol

If team loses to Cincinnati and goes to 6-7 (a high probability imo), and if Jimmy has yet another bad to average game with giveaways and freebies to the other team, I wonder if Shanahan is dumb enough to keep starting him
Bro we’re 13 weeks in, the QB switch ship sailed a few week ago. I wouldn’t even want Trey taking over for a hopeless season.

Bro we’re 13 weeks in, the QB switch ship sailed a few week ago. I wouldn’t even want Trey taking over for a hopeless season.
That's my point, if we're trending towards the direction of "hopeless" at 6-7 why not get Trey the much needed reps sooner than later instead of wasting the rest of the season on a QB the 49ers know they will not keep in 2022 so that by next season Trey would have already developed some chemistry with his O-Line and teammates?

Back
Top Bottom