:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
even with the restructuring his contract ******* sucks

and worse i bet he'll still be injured or at least PUP by the season end/ off season which makes cutting him a no-no and trading him a nightmare

he's getting 7 mil this year to do pretty much nothing and he's basically getting another 7 mil next year, and probably won't play again, and i don't think they can really do anything about it

big W for Ford, his family, and his agent, but huge pain in the *** for the 9ers.

King Dee Ford is what I call him because we just can't get out from under him, he isn't ******* voided until 2023 and they're lucky that happened otherwise he'd have another 7 mil and hit UFA 2024

dude is cashing a 5 year contract and basically played 1, wish I could do that at my job :rolleyes

Yeah the Dee Ford situation really is a bummer, I think the most frustrating part is that he’s a damn good player when he’s out there. I believe he has one more week to get right/activated or else he’s done for the year

Somewhat related note— especially crucial that our pass rush gets at Burrow tomorrow, could be a long day if we cant

2 things. I’m going to the main place I usually sip at when watching games. They usually hook me up and the 49ers win so it’s good all around.

Secondly. Anyone going to the week 18 game in LA? Booked my flight, now I just need to find a ticket without getting violated left and right price wise lol.

Only 13 more hours 👽

1639298762984.gif

Not so excited about todays game. Last game sucked the niner season out of me and i only watched last qtr… need to get that feel again. Hope we win.. we lose.. …dont know how ima feel.

An entire season's worth of oddities happened last week for both teams. I'm not expecting the same amount of absurdities to happen today. As always...

Let's get it!

Must win game today. If anybody in the DMV area is at the new MGM Sportbook at National Harbor I’m in here. Go 49ers!!

Win or lose the only way I'll be satisfied today is if Jimmy throws for 375 yds, 3 TDs, and 0 picks.

Other than that, we probably in trouble. CIN got blown out at home last week vs LAC and they're gonna play much better this week, especially Chase.

D better be focused or its gonna be a long day

Back
Top Bottom