:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Starters don’t take every snap I expect he’ll see the field occasionally vs jax and get some more chances to show what he’s got

with both of them coming back, likely means Al-Shaair and Hufanga see the bench again. i'm really liking what we're seeing from both of those guys. i didn't know what to expect from Hufanga considering the last safety we drafted from USC turned out to be *** cheeks for us (taylor mays)

i appreciate Al Shaair and what he brought and will still bring, but its Greenlaw all day for me.

and damn bro, the disrespect comparing Huf to Mays :lol: i’m a big Huf fan so if he’s outplaying Tartt and takes his spot then im all for it/thats very good for our squad. also all for having both of them as options :pimp:

I knew there was a reason I copped this shirt years ago
20200331_160440.jpg

winning fixes everything.

lost to the colts: jimmy g john lynch kyle s and brandon ayuk in the hot seat. season seems in danger.

beat the bears: jimmy g forgiven

lost to cardinals: jimmy g, kyle, john back in hotseat, season seems in danger

beat rams: jimmy g forgiven, kyle good play caller, lynch draft gems in deebo, bosa, wilson, mitchell, we're rolling again with getting a playoff spot, and jimmie ward return with a bang

if they lose to jaguars: people, (esp jimmy g kyle john lynch) back in hotseat. if they beat jaguars: team/fanbase/ownership are happy and season feels back on track.

winning fixes everything.

lost to the colts: jimmy g john lynch kyle s and brandon ayuk in the hot seat. season seems in danger.

beat the bears: jimmy g forgiven

lost to cardinals: jimmy g, kyle, john back in hotseat, season seems in danger

beat rams: jimmy g forgiven, kyle good play caller, lynch draft gems in deebo, bosa, wilson, mitchell, we're rolling again with getting a playoff spot, and jimmie ward return with a bang

if they lose to jaguars: people, (esp jimmy g kyle john lynch) back in hotseat. if they beat jaguars: team/fanbase/ownership are happy and season feels back on track.
If we lose to the Jags, Jimmy's seat will have burned to the ground. He has played well as of late, but if we cant beat the Jaguars its officially time to make the permanent change IMO.

I am seeing all this Mac Jones love and that the 49ers should've drafted him. :lol:
I still don't think he's better than Trey. He's just in a better situation where he's able to actually play and obviously with a better coach.

Well it’s two things

1 Mac Jones is balling out

and 2 the 9ers traded up significantly to grab trey when they could have stood pat And had Mac for no additional cost

so trey needs to play better than Mac at some point or it will have been a bad deal and Mac is looking like maybe the best rookie in the class or at least Best offensive rookie

I am seeing all this Mac Jones love and that the 49ers should've drafted him. :lol:
I still don't think he's better than Trey. He's just in a better situation where he's able to actually play and obviously with a better coach.
Better situation? It was only a few weeks ago folks in here were adamant that Trey would perform better than the entire rookie class because he's in a better situation than his peers. What happened to that?

Back
Top Bottom