:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Off topic, but Bonta Hill is losing patience with Joe Shasky. I like the dude, but Bonta takes things to heart to often of you disagree with him and Joe Shasky has high energy die-hard fan. That could be a bad combination.

i can only listen to their morning show in short spurts because it’s really become trash juice. i tune in during my commute and it’s almost always 60-70% joe shasky yelling and screaming like a petulant little trick so i just switch to podcasts. i can’t stand cuzz. this is why you dont just hire random, passionate fans to anchor one of your shows. put a mic in their face and they become delusional.

i really wish i could just listen to greg papa and john lund in the morning

Steve knew! ❤‍🔥❤‍🔥❤‍🔥
55A7AD6D-7DB4-4664-9CCA-E80D3DB91A8E.jpeg

Randy should know better as a former 49er! (Albeit for a short stint)
Steve is our version of Teddy Bruschi and I love him for it.

Ngl, I thought we might be in trouble with Goff gone but McVay came with the same throw all day gameplan that we've been blowing up for the past 2 years. The time of possession domination squeezed the life out of them. Everybody showed up to play on both sides of the ball.

Should we kick the tires on Le'veon? We're putting alot on EMitch shoulders and haven't gotten much from the other guys behind him.

i can only listen to their morning show in short spurts because it’s really become trash juice. i tune in during my commute and it’s almost always 60-70% joe shasky yelling and screaming like a petulant little trick so i just switch to podcasts. i can’t stand cuzz. this is why you dont just hire random, passionate fans to anchor one of your shows. put a mic in their face and they become delusional.

i really wish i could just listen to greg papa and john lund in the morning
I kinda view him and Guru as comedic relief. As far as light
analysis, Damon Bruce and Ray Ratto are a step above the other 3 shows. I enjoy commentary though so I'm okay with those shows, it's more of a talk show than anything though.

Should we kick the tires on Le'veon? We're putting alot on EMitch shoulders and haven't gotten much from the other guys behind him.
I thought Jeff Wilson looked pretty good being his 1st game back. I definitely think he will be getting more reps once he get back in game shape. I think if they stay healthy, we are good at rb

Really curious about the extent of Elijah’s injury, hopefully it isnt too bad cause the kid has been a stud and thriving in this offense when we commit to getting him carries. I do think Jeff can hold it down against the Jags and maybe I’m missing something but I’ve thought Sermon has looked decent in the opportunities he’s gotten outside of his first carry, and even then that was a nice run but damn near broke his neck

with both of them coming back, likely means Al-Shaair and Hufanga see the bench again. i'm really liking what we're seeing from both of those guys. i didn't know what to expect from Hufanga considering the last safety we drafted from USC turned out to be *** cheeks for us (taylor mays)

Back
Top Bottom