:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
DonRafa DonRafa , saw your place out in the countryside

5869B85F-0CEF-4142-B4FF-0A2B1D320EC5.jpeg

for a second rounder **** it pull the trigger john lynch thats a bargain

his contact is only #21 in WRs and we have seen how many games you can play with cap if ownership is willing to spend the money

Brosizzlew30.23 Brosizzlew30.23 still wants to give them deebo as a thank you, though
Deebo, who is getting more and more injury prone, was a 2nd rounder.

As much as I like Samuel, I'd trade him straight up for Julio. I don't see Deebo being a #1 WR

Plus if we kept Deebo and added Julio, this would mean less snaps for Samuel so midas whale trade him for the HOF'r and keep our future draft picks.

Somebody tell this man Julio been off and on hurt since 2019. Players get hurt, consider yourself super lucky if you’re able to start 16 straight games. Crazy part is that our receivers have been neutered by Jimmy’s inability to go beyond 20 yards accurately, so all we’ve seen is YAC action from our guys.

Two completely different receivers. 🤦🏻‍♂️ This guy is talking like he’s never watched football, let alone a 9er game.

Somebody tell this man Julio been off and on hurt since 2019. Players get hurt, consider yourself super lucky if you’re able to start 16 straight games. Crazy part is that our receivers have been neutered by Jimmy’s inability to go beyond 20 yards accurately, so all we’ve seen is YAC action from our guys.
So since both are injury prone, are you saying you would take 8-10 games from Deebo over 8-10 games from a proven Hall of Famer who just waxed the 49ers for 2 TD's including the game winner the last time he played us?

You wanna bet that I've watched way more football than you LOL. Witnessed all 5 49er championships bruh.

Bet you weren't even thought of in '81

my guy brosizzle more like grandpasizzle :lol: but yo, props to you for witnessing every one of those rings from that dynasty. i was alive for 4 of them but only can remember '95 vs. the chargers

my guy brosizzle more like grandpasizzle :lol: but yo, props to you for witnessing every one of those rings from that dynasty. i was alive for 4 of them but only can remember '95 vs. the chargers
Yeah they call me Gramps in the Laker and NBA thread as well lol

I remember '95 quite clearly, was already in college at the time. Was a year or two from high school for the back to back in 88 and 89 so I remember those title runs like it was yesterday. I also remember the SB win vs Miami pretty clearly as well. '82 against the Bengals my memory is not as vivid.

But yeah I've watched a TON of football in my lifetime so contrary to popular thread opinion, I have a pretty good idea what the 49ers blueprint for championship success is, aka The School of Bill Walsh Formula.

On the Julio topic, the more I think about it the more it makes sense to trade for Julio. But not for Deebo.

Instead we should trade Mostert, who is a UFA after the season and is only owed a couple million.

The Falcons desperately need a RB and the 49ers just drafted two good ones who will eventually replace Raheem.

Last edited:

Julio has actually been pretty good throughout his career injury wise. Other than his Jones fracture in like his third year and his hamstring injury last year he has pretty much played every game in his career. I've never really understood where the injury prone label has come from for him since he has been pretty rock solid for like a decade.

Capture.JPG

Either way it sounds like the Falcons are struggling to get a second for him so I'd be all over that for a third rounder.

feel terrible for him. on a one year deal, too.. this was gonna be his year to earn himself a long term contract.

for the sake of his career, hopefully it was a clean tear and he can recover fully.

He apparently got it repaired instead of shaved so it sounds like he will make a full recovery but that won’t be until like November

Back
Top Bottom