:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Trent Taylor gone, crazy he was Jimmy’s 3rd down guy and hasn’t really played a snap again in 4 years after that injury

Marquise Lee signed after tryouts, likely going after Taylor’s roster spot

^I had no idea the Niners let Taylor walk. I thought he had one more year. Hopefully he can have success in Cincinatti. But I read the WR depth is stacked there too.

they have good WRs but they need a slot receiver and maybe a punt returner. taylor has a chance if he can be healthy and be like he was in 2017.

So whats all this julio jones rumors. We cant even make it happen unless some blockbuster trades? Would it be worth?

Falcons are in a real precarious cap position, know they aren’t winning soon, and don’t want to pay Julio $20M a year. I read that his cap hit if a team traded for him this year was only like $5M, but we would be on the hook for his salary until he is like 36 I think.

Id bet he gets moved for like a third or fourth or cut. Anything later I think they would basically be just as well off letting him walk and collecting the 3rd round comp pick next year

Brother he will go for a 1st round pick or remain a Falcon. This is the click bait they draw you in with during offseason.

No because like a million percent of the time Kyle has 2 receivers on the field

makes no sense to spend a ton on another WR when brandon ayuk and deebo samuels are going to be the only wide receivers really on the field

kyle almost never busts out those 3-4 wr sets

maybe if deebo or ayuk were injured but as it stands it probably doesn't make a lot of sense

only way to work it would be to make one of the promising young rookies sit out for julio and idk if that makes a lotta sense

Trent Taylor gone, crazy he was Jimmy’s 3rd down guy and hasn’t really played a snap again in 4 years after that injury

Marquise Lee signed after tryouts, likely going after Taylor’s roster spot

time for RJJ?

seems like every time the kid touches the ball it’s for 20+ yards

i think its all smoke

theyd have to let jimmy go via trade or cut and the shills are saying he looks 'great' in mini camp so i doubt anyone but jimmy garoppolo starts week 1 of reg szn

plus who up for this 3 pre szn 17 regular szn stuff?

Back
Top Bottom