:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Brosizzlew30.23 Brosizzlew30.23 let me bet you some $$$ that Niners take a QB with the 3rd pick.

If they don’t I will gladly pay my dues
Well it depends. As I mentioned in previous posts Niners may still draft a QB if Wilson or Lawrence magically fall in their laps. If both are gone by the time its SF's turn, I think Niners will go Pitts, Sewell, or even Jones as I've alluded to.

I think at the top of the Niners draft board is Wilson, Lawrence at QB and Pitts as next best available if they can't get Wilson or Trevor.

I will bet that the Niners will NOT draft Fields, which is what I've been saying for well over a month now. You down to make that bet?

I will bet the Niners take either Mac Jones Justin fields or trey Lance with 3

You bet Niners take Pitts or Rashawn with 3

Bets cancel eachother out if Niners take Wilson since it’ll be a win-win for both of us. Brosizzlew30.23 Brosizzlew30.23

Anyone have the video of the two dudes dancing with Kittle and Kwon's heads photoshopped on them?

I will bet the Niners take either Mac Jones Justin fields or trey Lance with 3

You bet Niners take Pitts or Rashawn with 3

Bets cancel eachother out if Niners take Wilson since it’ll be a win-win for both of us. Brosizzlew30.23 Brosizzlew30.23
No need to make it complicated with all these players.

The argument has been crystal clear for weeks. Y'all say they taking Fields. I say they're not.

This bet is about Fields not going to San Francisco and the Niners taking next best available player if Wilson or Lawrence are picked 1 and 2.

You confident in Niners taking Fields? Cause I'm confident they won't draft him

I am confident the Niners will take a qb. I am confident the Niners will NOT take Pitts or Rashawn with the 3rd pick. My arguement is not Fields but that they will not take Pitts or Rashawn which you have stated multiple times for no reason.

No need to make it complicated with all these players.

The argument has been crystal clear for weeks. Y'all say they taking Fields. I say they're not.

This bet is about Fields not going to San Francisco and the Niners taking next best available player if Wilson or Lawrence are picked 1 and 2.

You confident in Niners taking Fields? Cause I'm confident they won't draft him

No one is saying they are taking Fields though. Everyone is saying they WANT the 49ers to take Fields (except for maybe 3god who is dying on the Field's hill). That is a huge distinction that you dont seem to understand.

On the other hand, everyone except you is saying they will take a QB at 3. That's where the delineation lies. Not a single person in this thread thinks the 49ers move up for a tight end or left tackle except you.

No one is saying they are taking Fields though. Everyone is saying they WANT the 49ers to take Fields (except for maybe 3god who is dying on the Field's hill). That is a huge distinction that you dont seem to understand.

On the other hand, everyone except you is saying they will take a QB at 3. That's where the delineation lies. Not a single person in this thread thinks the 49ers move up for a tight end or left tackle except you.
Let's not get this twisted. Because it's clear that you guys don't understand that I have said countless times that if the Niners take a QB they are gunning for Wilson as their primary option. And if they don't get Wilson, them taking a non-QB is a strong possibility because I don't believe they prefer Fields or Lance over the rest of the available players.

I never said that the Niners are 100% not taking a QB. It depends on which QBs are available by the time they pick, but if Wilson and Lawrence are gone I feel strongly SF will go Pitts over Fields/Lance.

I don’t believe in Tua. Personally I think the Dolphins should make a play on D Watson. I think Lance throws a better ball than Fields but the competition differential has me leaning towards the more accomplished. I loved what I saw from Wilson but something tells me it won’t translate, especially on the Jets. Whoever we draft has the best shot out the rook class for sure.

Let's not get this twisted. Because it's clear that you guys don't understand that I have said countless times that if the Niners take a QB they are gunning for Wilson as their primary option. And if they don't get Wilson, them taking a non-QB is a strong possibility because I don't believe they prefer Fields or Lance over the rest of the available players.

I never said that the Niners are 100% not taking a QB. It depends on which QBs are available by the time they pick, but if Wilson and Lawrence are gone I feel strongly SF will go Pitts over Fields/Lance.

Ill bet $100 the 49ers dont draft Wilson/Pitts/Sewell

Bet me that the Niners won’t take QB. T LAW and Wilson are gone. Bet that?

I am confident the Niners will take a qb. I am confident the Niners will NOT take Pitts or Rashawn with the 3rd pick. My arguement is not Fields but that they will not take Pitts or Rashawn which you have stated multiple times for no reason.
I have never mentioned Slater as being a possibility at #3.

But if it's not Wilson, Lawrence, or Jones, I am confident Niners will take Pitts or Sewell over any remaining QB

I'll bet Niners will draft either Pitts, Wilson, or Sewell and NOT Lance or Fields. Any player drafted outside of these 5 players won't count towards the bet. So if SF drafts Jones (whom no one seems to want) or trades the #3 pick, bet is nullified.

This is the bet, this is the discussion we've been having for weeks now.

I have a budget so amount is $50 since I'm sure there's a few of you who want to bet me.

Payable thru Venmo only. Let me know

I'll bet Niners will draft either Pitts, Wilson, or Sewell and NOT Lance or Fields. Any player drafted outside of these 5 players won't count towards the bet. So if SF drafts Jones (whom no one seems to want) or trades the #3 pick, bet is nullified.

I have a budget so amount is $50 since I'm sure there's a few of you who want to bet me.

I'll take that bet.

So $0 of mac is selected, $50 for me if Lance or Fields is selected, and $50 for you if Pitts, wilson, or Sewell is selected?

You've got a bet

Back
Top Bottom