:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
In one month, if Justin Fields is not drafted by Lynch,
Did we get to the superbowl because of Jimmy? Last I checked he was throwing for less yards than Mostert ran for
Yes, Kyle will tell you Jimmy was one of the big reasons we got to the super bowl. You think Beathard takes us there with Mostert in 2020?

A team never gets to the Super Bowl because of 1 player. Mahomes proved that this year by getting manhandled by that Tampa D

A team never gets to the Super Bowl because of 1 player. Mahomes proved that this year by getting manhandled by that Tampa D

Weird, very very weird. It’s like only one person in here, you, is saying that statute QB are the reason teams win superbowls while ignoring the rest of the team AND ignoring the instances of teams winning who also had a QB who could run the ball (Seattle and the chiefs).

No one is ******* saying a QB is going to win us a superbowl. The only thing people are saying is they want a QB who has better arm talent AND can run, but you keep bringing up Wilson who is almost certainly going to go at 2 to change the argument.

If you give everyone in this thread a choice I’m sure most would say they would rather have Fields or Lance over Mac because both have more arm talent and are more versatile.

Your argument to the contrary is they don’t win superbowls despite the multiple instances that a QB who can run has won a Super Bowl in the last decade. You keep acting like both these dudes are Lamar. They aren’t.

And we aren’t getting Wilson because he is going 2.

Reactions: ace
Your argument to the contrary is they don’t win superbowls despite the multiple instances that a QB who can run has won a Super Bowl in the last decade. You keep acting like both these dudes are Lamar. They aren’t.
You have my argument all wrong bro. I said QBs who can run and pass usually don't win SB's therefore Niners don't need one of those to win it.

In fact, there are NOT multiple instances where a QB who can run and pass won the SB the last 10 years. It's only happened twice, if you consider Mahomes on the same playing field as Fields, Lance, Allen as QBs who are a threat run and pass. If you dont put Mahomes on that list, all you got is Russell Wilson.

ALLother QBs who have won the chip the last decade are pocket passers. Which means only 1 (Russ) possibly 2 (Mahomes, but he is mos def pass first mentality even when the pocket breaks down) QBs who can run and pass have won 2 out of the last 10-15 Super Bowls.
So please explain why again are QBs who can run and pass are supposed to be heads above pocket passers like Brady, Rodgers, Brees, Big Ben, Flacco, Foles - all of whom have as many if not more rings than Wilson and Mahomes?!

Btw, Lamar had 36 TD passes and 6 ints during his breakout year with Baltimore. So yes, both these dudes - Fields and Lance - are similar to Jackson, except Lamar thinks run first a little bit more than Fields. Lance runs just as much as Lamar.

And once Fields and Lance experience the speed of NFL defenses, watch how quickly both will abandon the pass and start running for their lives.

Last edited:
I want Wilson not Fields, not Lance, not Jones.

Cool, you want the guy who is going to get taken at two. So do the rest of us, unfortunately he is going to get taken at two so shut the **** up about it

I want Trevor Lawrence over all these QBs but that isn’t going to happen since he is going number 1 so there is no point in wasting time talking about it

Cool, you want the guy who is going to get taken at two. So do the rest of us, unfortunately he is going to get taken at two so shut the **** up about it

I want Trevor Lawrence over all these QBs but that isn’t going to happen since he is going number 1 so there is no point in wasting time talking about it
Watch your filthy mouth.

When we get Wilson, you gonna have to block me

You have my argument all wrong bro. I said QBs who can run and pass usually don't win SB's therefore Niners don't need one of those to win it.

In fact, there are NOT multiple instances where a QB who can run and pass won the SB the last 10 years. It's only happened twice, if you consider Mahomes on the same playing field as Fields, Lance, Allen as QBs who are a threat run and pass. If you dont put Mahomes on that list, all you got is Russell Wilson.

ALLother QBs who have won the chip the last decade are pocket passers. Which means only 1 (Russ) possibly 2 (Mahomes, but he is mos def pass first mentality even when the pocket breaks down) QBs who can run and pass have won 2 out of the last 10-15 Super Bowls.
So please explain why again are QBs who can run and pass are supposed to be heads above pocket passers like Brady, Rodgers, Brees, Big Ben, Flacco, Foles - all of whom have as many if not more rings than Wilson and Mahomes?!

Btw, Lamar had 36 TD passes and 6 ints during his breakout year with Baltimore. So yes, both these dudes - Fields and Lance - are similar to Jackson, except Lamar thinks run first a little bit more than Fields. Lance runs just as much as Lamar.

And once Fields and Lance experience the speed of NFL defenses, watch how quickly both will abandon the pass and start running for their lives.

:rofl:Fields is not similar to Lamar. Get the **** out of here. My goodness this is peak stupidity

Watch your filthy mouth.

When we get Wilson, you gonna have to block me

Why would I block you over a guy I don’t mind the 49ers selecting? The only person I don’t want to see the 49ers select is Mac Jones but your stupid *** keeps changing the subject to Wilson because you are dumb as a ******* rock man

This is what pretty much everyone in here has been saying. No one is against Wilson. The problem is he is going at 2 just like Lawrence is going at 1 so people aren’t trying to waste their time talking about it.

Wrong again bro. Stop putting words in my mouth. Show me where I specifically said, "I want SF to draft Big Tiddy Mac Daddy Bama Boy?"

Tbh, if Jets pick Zach, I'd probably lean towards the Big Mac Daddy cause look what he did in the college playoffs with Smith, Waddle, and the rest of his weapons. Imagine Big Mac with Deebo, Aiyuk, and Kittle to distribute the rock to. Imho Jones is more proven and NFL ready than Fields and we tryna win now.

Feel like bros wouldve wanted Harold Miner over Shaq in that 92 draft cause he was “like Mike” :lol:

Reactions: ace
Why would I block you over a guy I don’t mind the 49ers selecting? The only person I don’t want to see the 49ers select is Mac Jones but your stupid *** keeps changing the subject to Wilson because you are dumb as a ****ing rock man

This is what pretty much everyone in here has been saying. No one is against Wilson. The problem is he is going at 2 just like Lawrence is going at 1 so people aren’t trying to waste their time talking about it.
I been trying to debate and argue with you like an adult but CLEARLY I struck a nerve LOL.

so....What other names you wanna call me? feel free to unleash the kraken and have at it. Don't worry I won't report your silliness.

If we got into this same debate in person, would you call me those same names to my face? Honestly, try it with someone else you don't know out in the streets and lmk happens lol

You tryna now make this thing personal by calling me a stupid *** and that I'm dumb as a rock even though you dont know me personally?

Btw, anyone from the Jets' organization SAY FOR SURE THAT THEY ARE 100% TAKING WILSON? or are you working off of assumptions and "reports by so-called experts like you're 10000% certain Wilson getting drafted by NYJ

All rhetorical questions bro.

Now go kick rocks.

1617159553463.png

Back
Top Bottom