:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
49ers have about $25m in cap space. Trent Williams says he wants to be compensated like an elite left tackle and rightfully so. David Bakhtiari just got $23m per yr, $30 guaranteed. I imagine that where discussions will start for Trent's agent.

**** lol. I think Juice is gone; Verrett is gone. Hyder didn't hit double-digit sacks, which is good. Optics are a factor. We know this dude is good, so maybe he doesn't get the recognition he deserves. If Saleh leaves, I'd try to see if he wants to take AA with him to wherever he goes. The team needs to figure out what they're going to do with Weston Richburg, Dee Ford, and of course, Jimmy.

Last edited:
Could be the Bosa effect, but it feels like the D-line took a huge jump when Kocurek showed up. He's staying yea?

49ers have about $25m in cap space. Trent Williams says he wants to be compensated like an elite left tackle and rightfully so. David Bakhtiari just got $23m per yr, $30 guaranteed. I imagine that where discussions will start for Trent's agent.

**** lol. I think Juice is gone; Verrett is gone. Hyder didn't hit double-digit sacks, which is good. Optics are a factor. We know this dude is good, so maybe he doesn't get the recognition he deserves. If Saleh leaves, I'd try to see if he wants to take AA with him to wherever he goes. The team needs to figure out what they're going to do with Weston Richburg, Dee Ford, and of course, Jimmy.

loooordd if saleh goes, PLEASE TAKE AA. use that money to re-sign trent. ****, package AA+3rd rounder to some other team. I don't want to see 91 on this squad in '21-'22.

niners got a lot heavy contracts coming off the books, including Sherm's. Given the way the secondary played without him the last few weeks, I wouldn't be disappointed if he signed elsewhere. I do think niners need to make an attempt to get Verrett under contract. idk what his PFF grade was but from the optics, man he looked ******* great.. and this was with a pedestrian pass rush.

there's not enough money to go around but FAs I'd like to seem re-sign in addition to Trent, in no partcicular order, are: K'Waun, Verrett, Hyder Jr, Juice, DJJ, EManand Tartt. i'd be happy with 3 out of 7 but who knows what those guys are commanding on the market. the niners missing the playoffs this season might be a blessing if that means that other GMs didn't notice their play.

I love Fred, but that quote brought back bad memories of Jed proclaiming we were done losing after hiring Mike Singletary. :lol: :smh:

CE48A17E-8513-46D9-8D9B-3A0F72091E80.gif

We’re bouncing all the way back next year, just gotta stay healthy.

I’ll take him at this point. Gonna need to trade up to 3 to get him though.

What else Niners need to know about Wilson? Dude wants to be here so let’s go after him if he’s high level talent.

Gonna have to go after the MIA pick. But it’s going to cost a ton to get that pick. By the looks of it it would take our 1st and 2nd to get Philly’s 1st and 5th.

Seen a few mock drafts and they are all over the place on who the Niners will pick. OL, CB, QB etc.
What are your thoughts on trey lance?

You know, that was right after he singlehandedly beat Nick Saban and Alabama in the National Championship game, and his coach referred to him as Michael Jordan.

SMH your right.

Hindsight is 20/20 though. Everyone slept on Mahomes and Watson.

I wanted Deshaun that year. May have even mentioned it here at some point. 9ers blew it. But Chicago blew it the worst. 🤣

Back
Top Bottom