:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
so many points left off the board.. if cj sees kittle in the back of the endzone earlier, it's a different game

Welp. Season officially over. None of this revenge tour ******** for next year. Kill that noise. It was stupid to begin with.

both backup qbs are trash but mullens single handedly gave three wins away. He’s an embarrassment to humankind.

Damn fellas, brutal and disappointing season but not due to a lack of effort. Outside of the Miami, Buffalo and GB (still dont know how that didnt get rescheduled) games our guys were competitive and had chances to win games but just didnt have enough talent on offense. I wana know how many games Jimmy, Kittle, Raheem Deebo and Aiyuk played together this year, gotta be like 2 or 3 tops :lol:

I know we had that one offseason with all the retirements and injuries, but imo this one was worse, we had the squad to get back:smh:

I wish Saleh would run it back for one more year:frown:

Forgettable season but phenomenal job by Shannahan to get this team competitive with 2 of the sorriest QBs I have ever seen starting games. Thank god I will never have to watch Nick Mullins play another game for this team.

Also as much as I hammered Saleh this year, the defense definitely overachieved the last month of the season. Great job by Saleh. Interesting offseason, but I’m confident this team will at least be in the mix just about every year with Shanny leading the way

I like the idea of taking a guy like Jaylen Waddle just really need a punt return threat and dude is more than just that. Most electric guy with ball in hands coming into the draft and Kyle would be able to turn him into a star. Don’t be surprised when dude runs 4.2’s at the combine.

Jamaar Chase is a pipe dream and taking a defensive back would be appreciated but lot of the guys this year are 2nd round prospects as far as talent.

Last edited:
You want us to take ANOTHER wideout with our first?! Kyle runs a 21 personnel and deebo and Aiyuk got those two wr positions locked.

Think we need interior linemen (not saying we get one in the 1st), CB, and another edge rusher. Dee Ford needs to get cut and paid for not taking up a roster spot.:sick:

Personnel dictates what Kyle likes to do. If he had a dynamic slot receiver who can double as deep threat and always a threat to score on special teams Kyle would know what to do. Of course he’s not gonna just completely remove 21 personnel from his repertoire but, if he had weapons that allow 3 WR sets to all be dynamic with ball in hand and George Kittle with that strong Zone Blocking scheme your looking at the 1st or 2nd best offense in Football(Chiefs). Team may also lose Juice to free agency.

Forgot to mention that 2016 Season where Matt Ryan won MVP the 11 personnel was in heavy rotation which led to Julio Jones, Mohammad Sanu, and Taylor Gabriel having career years. Sanu and Gabriel are extremely limited players in comparison also.

Last edited:
If Jimmy restructures he’ll get more guaranteed money and it’ll cost us more to cut him if need be. The best and most practical approach to jimmy is to let his contract play out or cut him after next season if we have his replacement on the roster.

damn chargers fired their HC on black monday too that ones actually a bit of a surprise

That's 6 teams now with open HC jobs

Saleh gone for sure I think

The charges Hc was awful. If they can get a good coach they will be in the playoffs next year.

seems like an end of an era with the end of season interviews. Most of the players will be on new teams. Juice, Sherman, Tartt of the startes will most likely be gone. Sad cause seems like they want to stay but this is a business.

i think the team resigns K williams, Verret, T williams. Maybe KB and Hyder.

was he THAT bad tho?

12-4 record last year
7-9 record this year

33-31 record overall in LAC

I feel like a lot of HCs get dealt a lot more slack

was he THAT bad tho?

12-4 record last year
7-9 record this year

33-31 record overall in LAC

I feel like a lot of HCs get dealt a lot more slack
He did a lot of silly **** this season and we know black coaches don't get the grace white coaches get. I knew he was out there.

Back
Top Bottom