:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
sounds stupid but this is an honest question: has a team ever traded a coach in return for players/picks? if saleh's under contract, what's the potential of flippin him for some draft picks?

I think the team gets 2 third rounders in consecutive years if a minority assistant coach is hired as a head coach by another team

Last edited:
Why the **** we talking about taking ANOTHER wide receiver when we dont even have a quarterback. Going to be out here looking like the Raiders

54648F50-1B3D-464D-9C48-CA6D97B7864A.jpeg

I think the team gets 2 third rounders in consecutive years if a minority assistant coach is hired as a head coach by another team

Saleh is Lebanese I think.. imma for sure need him to identify as a person of color and for other teams' diversity and inclusion recruiters to tap in with his agent.

two 3rd rounders in back to back years tho?? WHHHEEWWW

Saleh is Lebanese I think.. imma for sure need him to identify as a person of color and for other teams' diversity and inclusion recruiters to tap in with his agent.

two 3rd rounders in back to back years tho?? WHHHEEWWW
We would get them for him.

Back
Top Bottom