:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hopefully they let in 30-40% towards the end of the season!
If I cant make it to Levis I'm really gonna try for the Rams game at the new stadium!

Hopefully they let in 30-40% towards the end of the season!
If I cant make it to Levis I'm really gonna try for the Rams game at the new stadium!

Who knows if they will here, but I expect some stadiums to be pretty damn full by the time the playoffs roll around. Homefield advantage will 100% be a thing in January.

KC already has people in their stadium. Good luck beating them in January when they allow more people into one of the loudest stadiums in the league. :sick:

SMH at Santa Clara... Let's see if something changes. All it takes is a phone call from someone with enough pull...

I already had my tickets roll over to next year. And frankly I dont think I would be willing to go anyway.

I have a really good feeling about Hasty. Dude has some crazy twitch. He's going to start getting Devona Freemon comps.

ability to cutback behind the line of scrimmage and find the hole is filthy. i dont know what his top end speed is but he's got some burst to him

Not familiar with him, got a scouting report? :lol:

also what is going on with our injuries, Sherm now not expected back til Week 11:smh:

Another SPARQ athlete aka super athletic, just how this regime likes them. He had 11.5 sacks in his last season at Kansas State. Dude is raw but has crazy upside. It's up to Kocurek to unlock his ability.

Back
Top Bottom