:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
One thing I do know is that full bounce back from Injuries are all on different timelines. McKinnon may just need a little more time under the wheels with actual game time speed to really put that throttle into the last gear.

Seemed like Verrett had lost a step, but he's starting to look like his pro-bowl self. Not ready to write of Jet, since the team invested so much time and resources on him.

Yea might come down to pass rush cause yesterday Goff had plenty of time to throw. The CBs holded up good but only can hold on for so long that pass rush needs to come thru.

So is Jason Verrett a starter over E-Man once Sherm comes back? Is E-Man fast and shifty enough to play nickel corner until K’waun returns?

Mostert high sprained ankle, likely to IR :smh:

dear gawd...

tenor.gif

i know a lot of us have been throwing jimmy under the short bus (including myself) but I gotta keep in mind that GQ came back after two weeks despite sustaining an injury that usually takes 4-6 weeks to heal. not being able to plant firmly on that back foot is probably why shanny's being conservative and only having him throw short routes.

Reactions: ace
Damn, we can't catch a break. I think Hasty needs to get a lot more carries. He's the only other RB on the roster that brings juice out of the backfield. Dude is pretty damn electric.

Belicheck licking his chops seeing that OL. He bout to take major advantage. Should be a great coaching battle

Grasu time baby!

This dude was surprisingly good for a guy they got off the street when he played.

Unfortunately, the hoodie is likely to attack the 49ers' OL exactly the same way the Dolphins did by stacking 6 defenders on the LOS, blitzing on every play action and mugging the center with LBs.

Last edited:
It’s crazy that Aldon is back and playing well, he was at under the rock bottom. Good for him.

His frame looks sturdier/stronger now, but probably not near as quick.

We shoulda gone for leveon bell

nah bro
Kyle can make any late round or UDFA journeyman RB shine

if anything the 9ers need to STOP going after big name RBs

money or draft capital expensive RBs they’ve had:

mckinnon, tevin Coleman, Joe Williams

cheap af UDFAs:
Raheem Mostert, Jeff Wilson Jr , Jamychal Hasty,

which group of 3 RBs u rather ride with?
I rather ride with the cheap guys
for tens of millions of dollars less, plus no draft picks required

Man I know it’s a big ask but If the Cowboys could just turn this game around and deal the cards an L that would be such a big help for the 9ers

Back
Top Bottom