:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Them sold out 49ers crucial catch hats goi g for 100-200 on the bay resell :smh:

We really need Mostert to stay healthy this season. He's literally the key to everything. This team can steamroll defenses when he's on the field.

this. Wont lie it didnt sit well with me when he supposedly wanted out if he didn’t get a raise, loved what he did last year but at the time I was thinking like “nahh man he’s a great special teams player who also had success in the running game because of injuries/Shannys system” and while the latter might be somewhat true, guy is crucial to our success

I’m confused as to why Jimmy got a td for the deebo run lol that was a run play wasn’t it??

such is life. but all that to say that i think this team is a lot better than their 2-3 record. i expect a lot of raheem, kittle, time of possession, and a win today. LFG

we believe baby! shanny heard all of our cries to “to let jimmy air it out” and said **** yall: the entire first half he had jimmy throwing behind the line of scrimmage, quick dump offs, screens and the YAC boys did the rest. killed the clock while neutralizing any chance of donald making an impact. entire rams defense had their heads on a swivel with all the pre snap movements. shanny was in his bag and the scary thang is he didn’t even have to reach too deep in it

who’s coming off IR next week? can’t wait for the reinforcement on defense to come back

Back
Top Bottom