:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
LOL I know it's Grant, but Hasty does look like a mini-Marshawn. I'm very excited to see this dude get more carries. A young Frankie G was the last RB we had that could cut like this.

Last edited:
I think so too. As much as fans **** on Pettis, this season happened:

For whatever reason, he got in Shanny's doghouse and never got out. That and Jimmy not getting him the ball when he was clearly getting open.

watchin this **** made me sad that he just faded away in kyle's system. he ******* COOKED #41 of the denver on that goal line TD. in a matter of four steps in one place he created separation ugghhhh :sick:

I wish they could solve him, he's like the Rubik's Cube of WR's.

but honestly watch that highlight clip, only 3 of the in-game passes are from Jimmy G, 3 are against the 9ers own defense at camp, and the rest are all nick mullens plays. he's the guy who slung the ball to Pettis and could hit him in stride, or at least with good placement.

related to this: REPORT: 49ers make WR DANTE PETTIS available for trade

For what its worth he was getting open, just didn't get the looks. He'll get his career back somewhere else.

LOL I know it's Grant, but Hasty does look like a mini-Marshawn. I'm very excited to see this dude get more carries. A young Frankie G was the last RB we had that could cut like this.

something about the locks just tap into that RB-power: marshawn, kamara, aaron jones, dalvin cook, chris johnson.. hopefully Hasty follows suit

the rest are all nick mullens plays. he's the guy who slung the ball to Pettis and could hit him in stride, or at least with good placement.

damn, is that last part an indictment on jimmy or do pettis and jimmy just not have a good connection?

ward and tartt are out?

We're lucky the Patriots are one of the worst passing teams in the league. Unfortunately, they're one of the best running teams, and Marcell Harris can be reckless against the run, specifically in cap control and tackling. Dude flies around the field looking to blow people up, but oftentimes he ends up whiffing entirely lol.

Folks need to start taking about Trey Lance when it comes to Physical gifts to go 1 overall.

He’s got Mahomes/Watson like Qualites.

damn, is that last part an indictment on jimmy or do pettis and jimmy just not have a good connection?
Not sure how they'd have a bad connection. Jimmy threw a dart in a tight window for that GW TD to Pettis last year vs. Pittsburgh. Then he hit him on a perfect fly route for a TD last halloween. Pettis even did that thriller dance.

Not sure how they'd have a bad connection. Jimmy threw a dart in a tight window for that GW TD to Pettis last year vs. Pittsburgh. Then he hit him on a perfect fly route for a TD last halloween. Pettis even did that thriller dance.

that Halloween TD is the last time he caught a pass :lol: :smh:

Ugh, Marcell Harris better be on top of his assignments tomorrow. We already struggle with running QBs as is. I don't want to see Cam running wild on us.

Rocking this for national TE day 🔥🔥

Attachments

• 5EF504AF-C974-4D17-9F7E-D6AD0BA09201.jpeg
    5EF504AF-C974-4D17-9F7E-D6AD0BA09201.jpeg
    274.1 KB · Views: 167
Back
Top Bottom