:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I thought the dline applied a decent amount on pressure... Just sucks when going against an agile QB

If we applied that same pressure against a QB like Jimmy, easily 4-5 sacks

Like I said earlier, although the ball was under thrown and late... KB could’ve helped by high pointing the ball... Would’ve been PI at the 1 at worst if he would’ve not caught it

niners dline is a victim of its own greatness. they were getting home and into the backfield often, it's just that murray is hella good at climbing the pocket and scrambling. against QBs like him, niners probably gonna have to use the LB "spy" to at least slow them down

there were 2-3 sacks taken off the board because murray slid in front of a would-be tackler behind the LOS. like flash said, against most pocket QBs those are sacks.

niners dline is a victim of its own greatness. they were getting home and into the backfield often, it's just that murray is hella good at climbing the pocket and scrambling. against QBs like him, niners probably gonna have to use the LB "spy" to at least slow them down

there were 2-3 sacks taken off the board because murray slid in front of a would-be tackler behind the LOS. like flash said, against most pocket QBs those are sacks.
They need to stick a ”like athlete” on Murray and take the L on the backend.

After this game. This the last efn time im protectn jimmy. We bettr win next 3 games at the very least

The regulars here with the Jimmy G slanders last couple seasons must be loving the turn on him outchea. Havent watched highlights or read anything about the game to take a closer look but goodness peeps were talkn mad trash to me last night. Mainly those damn skins fans smh

The regulars here with the Jimmy G slanders last couple seasons must be loving the turn on him outchea. Havent watched highlights or read anything about the game to take a closer look but goodness peeps were talkn mad trash to me last night. Mainly those damn skins fans smh

I beat that horse to death last year, but had hopes what others were seeing, I'd see to start the season. Same Jimmy. Not very good at going through progressions, 2-3 balls per game that should be picked, end up being incompletions due to our receivers playing defense.

Every screen is a high ball, taking unnecessary sacks, etc. The only thing working for him is his quick release. What's the point in having one if you don't make quick decisions to get rid of the ball.

I'm worried about our offense, big time. There was a rumor NE offered us a first to get him back. Should have been the call. Move him, start Nick or went after Tom, with Nick learning for another year or two. Even tho Tom didn't play the greatest yesterday, we win with him yesterday.

Ima remember all this jimmy slander...
1E112F17-806E-432D-BB7B-3E38A01892AA.jpeg

Cardinals are a solid team. Like red81 red81 mentioned earlier, a matchup nightmare.

Slept on it. No preseason or our 1/2 recievers, airs ****, Jet and Trent basically working off that rust.

I mean we expect better from Jimmy, but we got a long season ahead and I am grateful for football being back. We'll get em back week 17.

lets channel all that jimmy g energy to our beasts on the d line arik armstead 1 tackle on 52 snaps and solo thomas 0 tackles in 40 snaps.

Ima remember all this jimmy slander...
1E112F17-806E-432D-BB7B-3E38A01892AA.jpeg
For something to be slander, it needs to be untrue. Nothing that has been said in this thread has been slander. Its been honest impressions of what we saw yesterday. And what was saw was bad quarterbacking which was one of the biggest reasons we lost.

Kyle on jimmy yesterday
“He had some good plays in there, but just like the entire offense, just missed a number of opportunities that it was going to take to win that game,” Shanahan said. “We had a couple there. He’s got to play better. We’ve all got to play better on offense especially. It starts with me.

You in the redzone with 2 minutes and 3 timeouts. Why the **** you choose to throw on all downs to receivers that haven’t showed up all game. Gotta do better too Kyle

You in the redzone with 2 minutes and 3 timeouts. Why the **** you choose to throw on all downs to receivers that haven’t showed up all game. Gotta do better too Kyle
This is also true. The offense was running ALL over them that drive. Then got pass happy.

The passes at the end of the game to KB and Trent taylor were horrible. Maybe it was die to rust (the timing sucked). But the wrs didn’t do much of nothing. Not sure if thats on jimmy or the wrs. But definitely missed Sanders yesterday.

also running qbs have been giving this defense problems. The road back to the playoffs is going to be difficult.

Back
Top Bottom