:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
All I know is if Lamar Jackson can improve his passing game like he did year over year you either:

Dont work hard enough.
Dont put in the work.
Or just dont got it.

Not sure which is Jimmy but he not giving us a reason to believe it. We def winning the bowl with someone else.

Dee Ford was a useless trade. Convince me otherwise.

Not giving Sanders a contract after trading for him is another bad move. But im just complaining breh! We supposed to when we lose Game 1 :rofl:

that slant to KB for 6 was as wide open as you a ask for in the nfl and jimmy saw it and looked away

he’s clearly not confident out there. that ballerina spin was about as cringe as it gets

The 49er fans saying we should have cut jimmy or never gave him a contract extension are ******* morons, worst type of fan.

that slant to KB for 6 was as wide open as you a ask for in the nfl and jimmy saw it and looked away

he’s clearly not confident out there. that ballerina spin was about as cringe as it gets
fammm that spinning session had me. And then he threw a ******* duck to Juice that just plopped on the ground.

I still have faith.

And we will be in the playoffs.

But I wholly anticipate we have 60+ mil in cap next season and I'll leave it that.

100%. Cards are an awful match up for us. We didn't have Deebo, Aiyuk, and our OL is decimated. FFS, our backup center was out lol. We had a dude we signed off the street 3 weeks ago snapping to Jimmy.

At some point people need to understand that this statement is a Jimmy problem and not a WR problem. He needs to give his guys a chance to make a play. We watched him either throw inaccurately or ignore open targets again today.

Id be willing to bet we see a bunch more open WRs on the A22 than we saw on the TV broadcast too when that comes out.

definitely agree with this. even without looking at the A22, i'm wiling to bet that receivers are creating space just that jimmy doesn't either trust in the wrs or his arm to get it there. his passes had no zip to them. that pass to KB just sailed on him.

end of the day, jimmy's gonna hear a lot of criticism the year. he got a big pass last year because he put up solid numbers in a SB run, the niners played beyond expectation and he was coming off an ACL injury. this year, media isn't going to be as kind to him. i still got faith in shanny and jimmy.

he's gotta work on not getting his receivers murdered in the open field tho

end of the day, jimmy's gonna hear a lot of criticism the year. he got a big pass last year because he put up solid numbers in a SB run, the niners played beyond expectation and he was coming off an ACL injury. this year, media isn't going to be as kind to him. i still got faith in shanny and jimmy.

he's gotta work on not getting his receivers murdered in the open field tho

it’s definitely a “MAKE IT” year for him.

Back
Top Bottom