:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Might be the worst QB play from Jimmy I’ve seen i think. He was HORRENDOUS. Any competent QB and we win. We’re back to being pretenders

Bad throw by Jimmy on that pass to Bourne, but two things

1) Why is Bourne trying to basket catch that pass?

2) If Bourne has more experience, he would’ve let PP21 fun into him... He never turned his head to the ball

If Jimmy does anything besides throw it so bad it hits the defender in the helmet. It’s PI and we win

I know we had no receivers this game

But that damn underthrow in the corner, and late throw for Trent for the first. This guy Jimmy man.

im trying my damn best to keep believing in jimmy but his pathetic pocket presence and late *** throws are pissin all of us off

I don't understand how he's so late on that final throw. It's a timing throw, and he's late af. That's unacceptable.

The receivers are obviously weak right now. But the more we watch Jimmy, if there’s not a guy open in the middle of the field he struggles

Back
Top Bottom