:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The passes at the end of the game to KB and Trent taylor were horrible. Maybe it was die to rust (the timing sucked). But the wrs didn’t do much of nothing. Not sure if thats on jimmy or the wrs. But definitely missed Sanders yesterday.

also running qbs have been giving this defense problems. The road back to the playoffs is going to be difficult.
Jimmy has one of the quickest realeses I've ever seen.

He also has below-average arm strength.

I can only remember 2 deep balls from him his entire time here.

the defense dealing with running qbs is definitely a huge issue. especially when 2/3 other qbs in the division can run. this should have BEEN addressed last season

KM and Hop made the defense look foolish.

that L yesterday was especially frustrating because of how well we started the game. we came out firing on all cylinders...then the engine block cracked. with that said, these next few weeks we need to see a ton of adjustments/settling in. our division is no joke, so if we can’t finish the close ones like yesterday it’s gonna be a long season

Last edited:
Im sure you guys know how i feel about Jimmy but damn that was tough to watch at times yesterday. He has got to be much better and I’m confident he will be. I love Mullens but stop it with that :lol:

Its only week 1 tho fellas, let’s not go into full panic mode because we lost a close division game to a team we barely beat and gave us some issues in both games last year. Team HAS to be better though, we looked so good off the rip and then slowly fell apart. Its the first game of the season but hopefully that served as a wake up call of sorts

This is concerning and is the reason I was pleading with Kyle and Lynch (in my head lol), to not let Deebo rush his rehab. I cant help but have Trent Taylor vibes here, and pray to God I am wrong.

This is concerning and is the reason I was pleading with Kyle and Lynch (in my head lol), to not let Deebo rush his rehab. I cant help but have Trent Taylor vibes here, and pray to God I am wrong.

He was definitely pushing it from what it sounded like on some reports during rehab. I just hope we get him back this season, because it looks like he is NEEDED.

I've gotta believe that a lot jimmy's late passes stem from not having a full off season or preseason to lock down timing with his receivers. those throws he missed yesterday will be there every week.

nfl's a week to week league. this is the same cat that dropped 350 and 4 TDs against the saints last year. we'll be singing jimmy's praises after the Jets game.

just saw that Franky G is on the Jets.. Fred and Kwon gonna be smackin someone behind the line of scrimmage. hate that it's got to be him :frown:

also, jets defense made josh allen* ook like dan marino. niners 1-1 SOON COME

Last edited:
CeeDee Lamb looked nice last night For cowboys made plays, got yards, day 1 contributor

Jerry jeudy already with a nice catch burned Malcolm butler for his first nfl catch a few moments ago.

I guess what I’m saying is I hope kinlaw pans out and isn’t a Solly backup/future rotational and that Ayuik shows up and balls when healthy cuz we REALLY need a WR

Still cant believe the Niners opened up the revenge tour season with a L. Ned players to step up, Jimmy didint help reducing his critics

People glorifying the potential Sanu signing on twitter. Dude is beyond washed. Want nothing to do with him, personally.

Back
Top Bottom