:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Let’s go! Cant wait. Dam with all this bad air ain’t got nothing to do but watch ball all day.

yup lol. Can’t hang with ppl anywh because everywhere’s closed/ covid

can’t go outside because the air quality ******* sucks

so I’m sitting inside all day, watching football, eating and doing a small workout like push-up set, sit up set, or lifting dumb bells set on each ad break,

with covid gyms closed and all these fires keeping me from running outside I gotta stay in shape somehow!

yup lol. Can’t hang with ppl anywh because everywhere’s closed/ covid

can’t go outside because the air quality ****ing sucks

so I’m sitting inside all day, watching football, eating and doing a small workout like push-up set, sit up set, or lifting dumb bells set on each ad break,

with covid gyms closed and all these fires keeping me from running outside I gotta stay in shape somehow!
😂😂 literally did the same the 1st half of all the 10am games.
Kind of want one of those pelotons everyone hypes up

All those RBs no WRs lol We jus gotta run the ball a lot :lol: maybe A healthy helping of those deadly RB or FB screen plays

And it would be great if someone unexpected like dante Pettis or Trent Taylor could really show out today

kittle an nter? :nerd:

213701A0-3082-4EC8-B693-C5408F5893AC.jpeg

Sup fellas, checking in. Let’s get this.

Can’t stand why here in SoCal fox not showing the game. They going to show saint vs bucs. So dumb..

Ol’ boy was supposedly drafted to stop Kittle and the first play of his career he gets a horse collar on Kittle :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom