:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This is legit what I'm most excited about. I can't wait to see the receiving RB aspect of Kyle's offense come to life. We haven't seen it at all yet.
Exactly! I think he’s going to thrive and be a key part of our success man

bummed about Deebo but id much rather him be 100%. No easy games in the NFL but this is probably the best time to have a 3 game stretch without him i suppose

excited to see Aiyuk, Taylor and Reed as well and of course i cannot wait to see our defense:evil:

edit—with all the damn videos Bourne was posting this offseason i wana see what he’s bringing as well :lol:

lets get this **** fellas! Almost time :pimp:

TeCo good to play tomorrow? I love the way that man runs. his top end speed is nice but it's really his ability to find the gap and hit that next gear.

this back field committee :pimp:

TCole has some existing issues that are complicated by bad air.

sickle cell traits. He probably will be super limited or held back completely

Mostert McKinnon and Jeff Wilson jr time to show out

I fully expect the 49ers to win the Super Bowl this year in dominant fashion.

No excuses. We should be the top football team across the board in 2020

Game day!

lets get this dub. this season aint gonna be easy. Getting back to the super bowl will be a tough road. But this team different. Lets enjoy this first game and see were the road takes us

today is bitter sweet for me, and probably plenty of others.

on one end: excited about game day! ready for war. other end: thinking about Pac man. 24 years he been gone. world misses his presence.

let’s get Kyler down, often!

What's the latest on the air quality? I looked and didn't see anything. I'm assuming it's low enough that we play.

Air quality still sucks. 200+ means they’d cancel and it’s hovering around 180 in Santa Clara.

So much for that sea breeze they were hoping for overnight.

As of now looks like they’ll play but the air quality will be a factor and suck and the aerial photos might look sad with all the smoke

But but but the season shouldn’t go on with the looming virus it’s too dangerous for these World class athletes

Air quality still sucks. 200+ means they’d cancel and it’s hovering around 180 in Santa Clara.

So much for that sea breeze they were hoping for overnight.

As of now looks like they’ll play but the air quality will be a factor and suck and the aerial photos might look sad with all the smoke
It's not nearly as bad as a few days ago so as long as the show goes on, I'm okay with the lighter smog.

tenor.gif

Back
Top Bottom