:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I don't have a problem with cutting T.Co and bumping up Mostert's salary. Between him, McKinnon, Jet and hopefully a undrafted we bring on we can manage just fine. Might even free up a few extra dollars to throw at Kittle.

Nevermind: Just looked up Coleman's deal and we're stuck with him through this season. I personally wasn't a fan of him last year despite believing he was the better back in ATL.

Last edited:
I dont know how its possible. The twitter handles are identical. Not like an O was used where a zero was supposed to or something. Oh well. Maiocco fell for it too.

it says "the account replaced an "L" with an upper case "I" they trollin'

received_3067571226697003.jpeg

O’Breezy better pray the Texans don’t fall off this year or that’s his ***.

Players are supposed to report to camp in 2 weeks, and whether they do or they don't, I'm starting to get slightly concerned about Kittle's contract situation.

49ers have a history getting a lot of contract stuff done on the eve or at start of camp, so maybe that's what will happen.

Back
Top Bottom