:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Completely understand him wanting to get the bag after bouncing around the league and having a good year, but demanding it after one good season in a Shanny offense?

1594244760265.gif

I’m fine playing hardball we got good running back depth. The undrafted running backs looking good. Freeman sitting on the market too. Mostert forreal should be blessed to be considered the 1 running back on this squad.

They just offered 49ers tickets full refunds...there may not even be a season

That Ian Rap tweet has made me change my opinion. Just pay the man. Its less than a $2M difference.

Pretty sure all their bags are securing an extension first to Kittle to be honest. Giving that million could be the million Kittle wants :lol:

Bold move by Mostert. But I don't believe he'd thrive in a system that isn't Kyle's.

Farewell bro.

he played well and I don’t blame him but RBs so expendable in this system

if anyone wants him flip him for a pick next man up

to be fair they kind of already fleeced him

he was an udfa that bounced around, so getting him was a pretty easy fleece in and of itself

AND apparently the FO structured his contract bonus incentives around starts rather than performance so the raheem/his agent (probably correctly) suspect the 9ers started other RBs in games just to joog him

let's put it this way: it was clear at some point in the reg season he was the best performing RB on the team

he had 0/16 starts

i'd be a little mad too :lol:

anyways.... if there's real interest, flip him for a pick to the Eagles or some ****, and make a star out of Jeff Wilson or the next dirt-cheap young RB they can dig up, it is the way.

Success bringing greed, can’t give in. You give him what he wants then what if Mosley comes out of nowhere saying he wants a raise too because he’s the starting CB.

Last edited:
to be fair they kind of already fleeced him

he was an udfa that bounced around, so getting him was a pretty easy fleece in and of itself

AND apparently the FO structured his contract bonus incentives around starts rather than performance so the raheem/his agent (probably correctly) suspect the 9ers started other RBs in games just to joog him

let's put it this way: it was clear at some point in the reg season he was the best performing RB on the team

he had 0/16 starts

i'd be a little mad too :lol:

anyways.... if there's real interest, flip him for a pick to the Eagles or some ****, and make a star out of Jeff Wilson or the next dirt-cheap young RB they can dig up, it is the way.
49ers aren’t cheapskates when it comes to incentives. Sherm was given his $1M incentive for 90% snaps despite playing 87%

Years ago they paid Tarell Brown his bonus despite missing OTAs his agent didn’t tell him he needed to attend.

We do right by our guys and Mostert should know that by now.

Sherman’s were largely performance based from the get go of his initial signing his contact was definition of prove-it, doubters criticized, and Sherman could have gotten Comparatively little if he hadn’t recovered from his big injury, he famously negotiated it himself w/o an agent.

and he backed up his talk, played well, made pro bowl As 9er and got paid. But it was a totally different contract.

Mostert the most yards per carries yards after contact etc etc stat leader at RB and 0 starts on a start based incentive contract I’d be mad too that’s laughable

The Shanahans do not care about RB's

"Can you run sub 4.4?" "Can you put your foot in the ground?"

If you answered yes to those 2 questions how would you like to lead the league in rushing?

They can take our scraps but last I checked they are gonna have to trade with us.. he has no leverage.

We got plenty of leverage. You better play for what were offering. Nobody wants a 30 year old RB

Sucks cause i really like Mostert and enjoy watching him run. I dont expect much to come of it though. Might rework his deal and add more incentives

Yeah they probs gonna rework it+give him a back pay bonus. Niners have been proven to pay players on incentive. They can’t break too hard cause then you have guys like Mosley going...

Also, very proud of “subject to change” YouTube video the niners posted tonight. Very positive conversation with influential players having a candid conversation about what needs to change in this country.

Back
Top Bottom