:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Giants cancelled because of testing delays which is an perfectly smart decision coming off July 4 weekend. This will become the norm ain’t no one gonna practice everyday if they don’t have their test results. Incompetent leaders on teams will of course ruin this.

I think sports can happen, but these players gon be doing what they do and ruin it lol. They need to tap something, that means breaking whatever isolation rule is put in place.

Soccer been happening around the world.. if they can we can too.

they can’t even get players to chill during super bowl week when everything they’ve been working for is on the line. ain’t no way they’re controlling all
the players/coaching staffs for a full season :lol:

don’t get me wrong, i’d love to have a full season happen, but it just seems like a stretch

Reactions: ace
Don’t blame him at all. Gotta cash in when you can. Kittle needs to be paid first. Any RB can thrive under Kyle.

Reactions: ace
Is that really a good look tho 49ers took a flier on him for special teams, he killed it. 49ers gave him his opportunity at RB and he killed it. He’s a scheme running back. I want to see the numbers on what he wants, I do think he deserves some more cash but I have a feeling it’s up there in $$

I understand he wants to be compensated, but wow, that is a dumb move. His agent is leading him down a terrible path. Dude does realize that his client was a career special teamer until Shanny saw something in him. What a terrible move by him.

This system has been pumping out 1k no-name RBs for decades. Bad, bad move.

yeah he's going nowhere. Niners have the rights here....he's 28 on a special teams contract, his agent is gonna put him out of the league.

for perspective, "the guy signed a new deal prior to last season - 3 years, $8.7 million. that's more than fair for someone who had never rushed for more than 261 yards in a season" Yeah on the FO side with this.

They're trying to gain some leverage in the negotiation because they have none.
F95237C6-FA43-4E5F-932B-5AE77D7CA1C3.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom