:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Robbie’s status is doubtful I’m reading.

Oh **** where do you find a reliable kicker.

guess this means the niners gotta score touchdowns instead of settling for FGs

btw, is it just me or have the niners been ballin in the redzone lately?? is sanders just making life that much easier for other players?

They definitely are executing at a better percentage in the red zone. Sanders definitely helps.

I believed in Shaun Hill more than JTO. I believed in Shaun Hill more than I did in Alex Smith (pre-Harbaugh), David Carr, Troy Smith, and Nate Davis.
Gloved up Nate Davis :lol:

I don’t think I’ve ever believed in anyone more than I did Kaep.

going from Alex Smith to Kaep was night and day. Dude was a gazelle and could throw 40 yards on a rope.

Gloved up Nate Davis :lol:

I don’t think I’ve ever believed in anyone more than I did Kaep.

going from Alex Smith to Kaep was night and day. Dude was a gazelle and could throw 40 yards on a rope.
real talk. boy was lethal.

given that they’re no longer the legion of boom on defense, im confident in this offense being able to move the ball even without kittle

seattle’s front is the strength of their defense, i think shanny and jimmy will be able to exploit the secondary. Deebo gonna redeem himself after dropping that wide open TD and come out physical by doing a lot of **** over the middle of the field. And with how aggressive their front 7 is, i expect a heavy dose of TeCo and Brieda screens.

with or without kittle, it’s gonna be nice to have staley, juice and mcG blocking again.

Bummed about the Kittle news. Hoping he heals up.

Read that Taylor could be out for the rest of the year due to an infection he's dealing with. Weak.

I think the Niners are well enough to allow Kittle to sit and still beat Seattle.

I believed in Shaun Hill more than JTO. I believed in Shaun Hill more than I did in Alex Smith (pre-Harbaugh), David Carr, Troy Smith, and Nate Davis.
I wanted to believe in every one of those guys. Alex Smith was such trash and it made us Niner fans think every other QB could be better.

i gotta stop listening to sports radio on my morning commute. 957 the game got me hoping that the niners sign AB.

nonetheless, a half season + playoff rental for AB with no draft capital having to be traded away, i'm here for it. dude lost so much potential money cattin off this season i imagine he'd have some redemption on his mind. if shanny and lynch can turn AB into a reclamation project, they definitely got the sauce.

Can’t wait til Monday. I’ll be rolling into Monday office meetings in my niners jersey.

Is it too early to paint the endzones red??

#ALLGASNOBRAKES next man up mentality. Juice is coming back (He is can block and go deep) , rest KIttle. Ross the Boss will also step up.

Back
Top Bottom