:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
welcomed a new addition to the ninergang fam last friday :pimp:

9DB41B5E-39D4-4943-8070-3314BA634AEF.jpeg
Congratulations bro! Becoming a father is the most overwhelming feeling ever.

Looks like it's going to be the most packed game ever at Levi's. The parking lot looks crazy.

Yeah mssing Kittle sucks. Hopefully we have success establishing the run early to ease pressure off of Jimmy G. I think getting him into a rhythm early is key so later he can dismantle that cover defense.

it's funny how media acts like this current iteration of the 49ers and seahawks are the same ones where the seahawks dominated for 5-6 straight seasons.

RW3 aint seen a niner defense like this since that NFCCG in 2013 and pete carroll hasnt seen a shanny/jimmy-led 49ers offense like this. i'm ready for some ******* redemption. LET'S ******* GO

Did yall see Kocurek breaking down the huddle for the DL? Dude looked like P-Willy out there. He must have been giving them the "we got to do it today" speech.

****, I love that speech. I miss that guy.

if we win tonight ima need kyle to scream "who got it better than us? nobody" or something else will become the 2019 equivalent

Back
Top Bottom