:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This is my first year doing FF and thankfully I don’t feel the need to be glued to every games box score.

So one thing I noticed during the Arizona game was the amount times the Cardinals ran a of screen passed to the RB. And it was successful almost everytime especially late in the game (after Kwon went out). I haven't watched it on TV yet but I wanna say off memory they ran it at least 6-7 times each time getting positive years and some times getting first downs. I'm worried that teams will see this and start running it against the Niners.

Again it could've been cause Kwon was out or maybe Drake was just very good that night when they ran that play.

I believe they'll run the same gameplan and utilize Wilson to scramble more.

I'm ready for our D-line to do work.

Biggest game of the year. M
So one thing I noticed during the Arizona game was the amount times the Cardinals ran a of screen passed to the RB. And it was successful almost everytime especially late in the game (after Kwon went out). I haven't watched it on TV yet but I wanna say off memory they ran it at least 6-7 times each time getting positive years and some times getting first downs. I'm worried that teams will see this and start running it against the Niners.

Again it could've been cause Kwon was out or maybe Drake was just very good that night when they ran that play.

Teams normally play zone vs running QBs, but Saleh tried to be slick and played a lot of man vs AZ. I read Sherman's lips on the sideline, and he was screaming "why are we playing man? why man?"

I think they'll go back to zone vs SEA. The problem here is that now Dre Greenlaw will be on a WR vs over routes in their standard cover 3 assignemtns. You know damn well Seattle is going to try to exploit that.

:pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

lets gooo fellas. Think I’m going to fly up for this one! been real busy and havent been able to take advantage of these season tix. :smh:

Tough finding someone to go with it being on a weeknight and everyone works (we all live in Orange County or LA so its a tough ask to get people outta work for a day or two) but I honestly may go solo and if thats the case ill let you guys know since i dont want to waste the other ticket, especially against that team

We’re really about to be a full go before the biggest game of the season.
They better run the ball down their throats and keep the rock out of Wilson’s hands.

Celek was back practicing as well. Curious to see if they end up activating him or putting him on season ending IR.

obviously want Kittle out there on Monday but i hope he doesnt rush back, I was surprised he even came back and was as affective as he was on Thursday after seeing that injury. Looked like it was a hyperextension but was it ever confirmed as to what it was?

I'm sure he tore something. I don't think it's an ACL/MCL thing, tho. We probably won't know the extent of the injury until the season ends.

49ers can’t afford to lose this game, you drop this one vs the Seahawks and all of a sudden you’ve left the door open for them to take the NFCW. You win Monday and you’ve basically won the division. HUGE GAME. Jimmy G needs to be on his A+ game. Defense can’t overrun on the pass rush and be patient with Wilson to sack him. Can’t let him and Lockett play backyard football

49ers can’t afford to lose this game, you drop this one vs the Seahawks and all of a sudden you’ve left the door open for them to take the NFCW. You win Monday and you’ve basically won the division. HUGE GAME. Jimmy G needs to be on his A+ game. Defense can’t overrun on the pass rush and be patient with Wilson to sack him. Can’t let him and Lockett play backyard football

Definitely a big time game but either way i dont think it wins or loses us the division imo, we have a tough stretch coming up

Seattle, then AZ who showed us they can compete, Rodgers after that, then the Ravens and Saints both on the road. Falcons, Rams and Seattle to end the season wont be easy either. Absolutely thrilled with how this season has gone so far obviously but our squad has plenty of work ahead of them.

I want all this mvp talk to stop about wilson once we make him look like food on Monday. Bet the seahogs and co are drooln for them to give us our first L on primetime too.

Back
Top Bottom