:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

sorry, Quise, but this ain't the move. Other guys are trying to recruit players. Meanwhile, this dude is trying to sell himself to another team. Not to mention how the team has stood by him through all his injuries and off-field stuff.

tenor.gif

Last edited:
Marquise's replacement:

if the Niners want to upgrade Quise in the draft, I've got a serious draft crush on Andy Isabella. Dude isn't sneaky fast, he's just fast as ****. He beat Denzel Ward(4.32 40) at 100m sprint in high school.

Maybe as like an exclusively receiving TE but last I checked they definitely didn’t do that in NE, Gronk was as much a monster in run and pass blocking as he was receiving

W.e like red said disappointing to see a guy on our team schilling himself out to others

Curious if Goodwin was trolling or if he really wants out of SF.

Would be interesting if he did.

I think this is blown a little out of proportion and it was just a bad joke lol.

Yall can't really think Goodwin being serious about pitching himself as a TE :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Dude is 5'9, 5'10 and 180 lbs.

I think this is blown a little out of proportion and it was just a bad joke lol.

Yall can't really think Goodwin being serious about pitching himself as a TE :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Dude is 5'9, 5'10 and 180 lbs.
I was seriously contemplating if I was missing something :lol:

Like the **** isn’t even plausible.

This mean Breida on the block or we really gonna go 3 deep (and still have Mostert on ice) this year :nerd:

I don't know why the hell we would get rid of Breida, dude has been dynamite. I'm guessing they will just put two running backs there more often.

What's the timeline on Mostert's injury? That looked pretty severe so im going to assume he would probably miss most of the season anyways.

Think Breida would just have most trade appeal being on a cheap contract and showing what he could do last season compared to McKinnon who's got a bigger contract and remains an unknown coming off the ACL.

Not a doctor so just pulling this out of my *** lol but thought Mostert's injury was a broken arm? So that wouldn't sideline him as long compared to an ACL/ligament/leg injury.

Feel like for that injury, it's feasible he can come back sooner than you'd think.

I don't know why the hell we would get rid of Breida, dude has been dynamite. I'm guessing they will just put two running backs there more often.

What's the timeline on Mostert's injury? That looked pretty severe so im going to assume he would probably miss most of the season anyways.

sorry, Quise, but this ain't the move. Other guys are trying to recruit players. Meanwhile, this dude is trying to sell himself to another team. Not to mention how the team has stood by him through all his injuries and off-field stuff.

tenor.gif

:lol: marquise is probably a buck eighty standing in the rain, soaking wet joking that he can play TE...someone try to convince me that traumatic brain injury aint a real part of football

would i be wrong to say that Aldon and Cowboy were a mutually beneficial relationship? could be coincidence but cowboy finally went all-pro the same year aldon came into the league

don't get me wrong, it was clear that aldon reaped more benefits. when justin smith was out with the torn tricep, aldon wasn't ****

Back
Top Bottom