:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
My attention immediately shifts to Josh Allen at the Senior Bowl. I think he's the wild card in the entire draft. If he shows up and dominates and follows it up with a great combine, he'll be in the mix for our pick at 2. But we he needs to do both.

You guys thinks its a 100% sure cards going for bosa?
IMO No

He has a checkered injury history that always affects stock. Cardinals could always find a team that falls in Love with Dwayne Haskins(Giants,Jags). Haskins will without a doubt when he declares be 1st QB off the board. Which probably means top 3 selection.

Then there’s always the possibility Quinnen Williams who still has another game to showcase how talented he is. He could always put up outrageous numbers during combine and mess around and become 1st overall himself. He just turned 21 8 days ago. That kid is so dominate that I’m starting to think maybe he has Aaron Donald like potential if he became as well conditioned as him. He’s extremely slippery.

Whatever happens we need all the players possible to show out in the coming weeks to have the possibility of trading back and getting a haul

It’s a talented class but they always seem to be.

I like a lot of prospects that dratniks are already pegging as 2nd and 3rd even 4th round guys. A lot changes over next 3 months though every time.

After posting that 49ers Packers playoff matchup, this one popped up (really good quality as well):

Mannn, I miss this team. I want to find the matchup vs the Giants in the NFCC (**** kyle williams) and although that game was painful, I really want to watch it again. Honestly dont think I ever watched highlights or a replay after...other than when Bowman stripped Ahmad Bradshaw at the end of the 4th or in OT and we would have been in FG range i believe but the refs said forward progress was stopped when it wasnt. Think Alex was like 2-15 on 3rd downs in that game

Back
Top Bottom