:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I mean after yesterday performance I could see our fan base clamoring for CJ. But with all things considered we should give Hoyer at least 10 games. 2 elite defenses 2 weeks in a row. Let's get these rams on Thursday

To me, starting CJ is more than just the fact that we all know Hoyer sucks. Its to see if there is any chance he could be our QBOTF. In my opinion, CJ has one season (this one), to show our team that he can be the future at quarterback. If he doesnt get the opportunity this year, we will almost certainly either draft a QB high or sign Cousins. That would mean CJ has zero place on this team, and frankly kind of dumb that we wasted a high pick that we had to trade up for to get him.

He needs to play this season if he has any chance of longevity on this team as more than a backup.

So for me, its much deeper than to see if he can be better than a struggling Hoyer. Its to see if we have something here.

Ain't seen you in the NFL thread in ages. You been in the safe club house thread.

Yeah I hear ya champ. The NFL thread ain't really the same no more....been like that for the last 2 years or so actually. Too many SWS disguised as football fans as well, rather not even pay those dudes no mind. Still here standing strong with the Faithful however. Everything been good with you??

Yeah I hear ya champ. The NFL thread ain't really the same no more....been like that for the last 2 years or so actually. Too many SWS disguised as football fans as well, rather not even pay those dudes no mind. Still here standing strong with the Faithful however. Everything been good with you??

My Giants are straight garbage but other than that I'm coolin.

DeFo, trent baalke's parting gift to the organization. I couldn't do a swim-move that nice even on Madden 2004

iirc, even on that touchdown pass to Richardson, DeFo was creating heavy pressure on

Anyone going to the game tomorrow?
It will be my first time at the new stadium I hear “great things about it” any tips and recommendations?

0kJBP6Kr.png

:smh: :smh:

:rofl:

DeFo :smokin

I only see up for this D-line. Same thing happened when we were drafting to make an O-line I feel like. Ended up being the best in the league imo.

Another giant on the other side of the ball is finally starting to get well-deserved national recognition. Trent doesn't just handle good competition, he dominates them. Dude has a special ceiling.

I'd say all sacks but one were on Hoyer last game, the one being a blown assignment that almost resulted in a safety.

Back
Top Bottom