:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Can't wait until Reuben comes back. We've finally got a defense that lays the wood again. Adrian Colbert aka the baby hawk is another thumper to look out for in the future.

giphy.gif

Can't wait until Reuben comes back. We've finally got a defense that lays the wood again. Adrian Colbert aka the baby hawk is another thumper to look out for in the future.

giphy.gif

is this jaquiski right here? shades of VD meets Kam :evil:

last week a fine for unnecessary roughness against olsen and then this on graham...the future is bright

Trent Brown is the real deal. One of the best right tackles in the NFL. He's going to be a very rich man soon.

For those of you who are on the "we wont see CJ this season" train, I have to ask you why not? Anyone care to answer?

For those of you who are on the "we wont see CJ this season" train, I have to ask you why not? Anyone care to answer?
Because Kyle shannahan and John lynch repeatedly stated Brian Hoyer is the starter in the offseason. Both guys have told him not to worry about looking over your shoulder after a mistake. Both guys are seemingly men of their word.

Because Kyle shannahan and John lynch repeatedly stated Brian Hoyer is the starter in the offseason. Both guys have told him not to worry about looking over your shoulder after a mistake. Both guys are seemingly men of their word.

Oh ok.....so you are approaching this from the standpoint that Kyle and John promised Hoyer he will be our starter....not any other reason. I mean, yeah that is fair. I guess I more so am asking the people who believe that CJ shouldnt play this year.

Great play design by Shanny on this split zone run out of 21 personnel. That kick out block is normally by a wing tight end:

WeirdNastyAss.gif

Shanny has Juice do it out of I formation. The result is a 61-yard run.

split_zone.jpg

giphy.gif

Lynch needs much more snaps! A lot of good yesterday. Glad to see Hyde thriving in the running game. The kid has the talent. I think Shanny can pull the best out of him. He is looking a lot more patient with his runs vs last week. I think he is starting to see the holes a lot better.

Lynch needs much more snaps! A lot of good yesterday. Glad to see Hyde thriving in the running game. The kid has the talent. I think Shanny can pull the best out of him. He is looking a lot more patient with his runs vs last week. I think he is starting to see the holes a lot better.

idk if it's the blocking scheme but this oLine is creating some huge holes for hyde and brieda. was refreshing to see Los get back on track especially how shanny basically shut him down in the second half last week

Oh ok.....so you are approaching this from the standpoint that Kyle and John promised Hoyer he will be our starter....not any other reason. I mean, yeah that is fair. I guess I more so am asking the people who believe that CJ shouldnt play this year.
I mean after yesterday performance I could see our fan base clamoring for CJ. But with all things considered we should give Hoyer at least 10 games. 2 elite defenses 2 weeks in a row. Let's get these rams on Thursday

Back
Top Bottom