:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I love our defense, just need to get that passing game going, if possible.

Hard when your top QB and eligible receivers are below the average of almost every other team's QB, eligible receivers, and defense.

Thus why it is so hard to win as the 49ers in Madden lol, its very hard for our offense to get a favorable matchup

Bummer losing, especially against Seattle but we are making strides fellas :hat

Hard when your top QB and eligible receivers are below the average of almost every other team's QB, eligible receivers, and defense.

Thus why it is so hard to win as the 49ers in Madden lol, its very hard for our offense to get a favorable matchup

Yeah, When I pick the Niners as my team in owner mode I prepare to build them up, however, when I play my boys I don't pick the Niners.

Arik Armstead made so many plays but, man he has to come in contained and controlled that play where Russell escaped for the TD pass was bad.

The defense has looked good so far. Theres a couple more pieces to add but they could be pretty dominant in a few years.

I dont see the need to change Hoyer yet. We just played two of the best defenses in the league so we cant throw all of the blame on him. The offensive line has been terrible is pass protection which is why theyve been calling all of these quick passing plays.

I said a two year turn around before the season. It's not terrible. They have to build out further. They are better than this and people will see over time.

Defense overall was great but man this offense aside from Hyde. Sheesh. Goodwin pissed me off with tham drops

I wonder how long Kyle's leash is for Hoyer, or if Hoyer even has a leash. I want to see what CJ can do, but I'm doubtful we'll see him this year.

btw Lynchmobb needs to be active every ******* game.

I think if Hoyer continues to play bad his leash could be cut as soon as week 5.

If he plays better his leash could be the whole season.

Back
Top Bottom