:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
season opener is at home against the panthers. 
nerd.gif

reuben foster failed drug test at the combine

lol dumbass. i knew this dude reminded me of rolando mcclain in more ways than one.

Last edited:
He said he drank a lot of water and gatorade.....I don't think that makes a pee test diluted lol

As I reported  in March, the Kirk Cousins-49ers connection is sincere, and with the ongoing issues in negotiations between the ******** and Cousins, it’s not dead yet. The ******** like Trubisky a lot. If the 49ers don’t get Cousins, Kizer might be their target in Round 2 and Nathan Peterman their target in Round 3.
I'm just patiently sitting here for the inevitable update to pop up on my screen that reads: "49ers trade for Kirk Cousins"

nerd.gif

Doesn't sound like there's a chance of mahomes going to the niners

But Kizer and peterman for rounds 2 or 3 sounds good

Need Kizer, he just said he has the thinking of Tom Brady in a Cam Newton body and when he develops he going to be the best QB of all time.

“Name a college quarterback who goes into the game-plan meetings on Monday and throws his notes at the coaches,” Kizer said, via USA Today. “No one else game plans the way I do. No one else prepares the way I do. No one else knows football the way I do. No one else is as big as I am. No one else is as powerful a runner as I am. Pat Mahomes might throw the ball 80 yards and I can only throw the ball 72, but I guarantee he can’t throw an out route the way I can. No one else can do what I can do. And I’ve truly figured out in this process, if I can maximize all my potential in every aspect of the game – this is bold – I do have the ability to be the greatest quarterback to ever play. Imagine taking Brady’s intellect and Brady’s preparation and putting it on a guy with Cam Newton’s body. Why can’t I be the greatest? The only thing stopping me from it is me. That’s what’s driving me now.”
Love the kids confidence though 8)

out of all the top 4 guys(kizer, watson, mahomes, trubisky), kizer had to make the most NFL throws.

giphy.gif

the degree of difficulty on this throw is crazy. threaded the needle. 
sick.gif

kizer22.gif

kizer is either going to become the black big ben or josh freeman. 
laugh.gif
 i don't see an in-between. 

Last edited:
^If that is really what we are looking at as a ceiling for Mitch Trubisky, I want nothing to do with him.  

Damn. 4 of the first 6 games on the road and one of the home games is on a Thursday after going to Seattle :smh:

Looking at all these predictions, penciled in wins/losses, but this the NFL anything can hapen. Teams disappoint and suprise each year
:nerd:

Back
Top Bottom