:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
kupp flexing on 'em this week

UIFNeVuMBW3Li.gif

wp6aUWKVGK31C.gif

nthat.gif

has to be one of our targets when our 2nd round pick comes up.

Last edited:
I think it's going to be terry mcdonough. kyle shanahan was mcdonough's #1 head coach target when he interviewed with jed and paraag, so i am sure kyle likes that. matt maiocco was saying today that he believes mcdonough will sell kyle on the idea that he can build up the defense while kyle focuses on the offense.

i dont know much about mcdonough, but he is very respected by some venerable individuals in the NFL community. 

Last edited:
oh ****, i didnt know that 

They signed him to fill in for when Keanu Neal was hurt and then they cut him when Neal came back and then brought him back in December :lol

Get that ring Hawk :hat

Last edited:
unless they use a first on cooper,  he'll likely be gone by the time they pick in the second round.

switzer i can see happening.

sounds like little shanny might be bringing the red lobster with him 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
My wish is that Jim Oneal was working to screw Chip over and he really has a IQ of a legitimate DC. lol.

[h1]  [/h1]
[h1]There is a third mystery candidate for the 49ers GM job[/h1]
San Francisco 49ers  team representatives are headed to Atlanta to interview presumptive head coach Kyle Shanahan with a few general manager candidates. Yes, I said a few. Several reports have surfaced in recent days that the search could expand from the two candidates that have been made public: Arizona Cardinals  Vice President of Player Personnel Terry McDonough and Minnesota Vikings  assistant general manager George Paton.

However, sources close to the situation state that there will be a third candidate for the job, but the name has been, and is still being kept secret. 49ers public relations will neither confirm or deny information that there is a third candidate that will be meeting with CEO Jed York and Paraag Marathe in Atlanta this weekend.

49ers PR has been informing beat writers as interviews have been starting so we may find out as the interview occurs. Or, they could keep the entire situation under wraps until they announce after the conclusion of Super Bowl  51.

Earlier this week, former Chiefs  and Bucs executive Mark Dominiks name was thrown into the mix. Additionally, at the beginning of the search, Scott Pioli was mentioned as someone the 49ers might look at. Of course, other candidates who could end up on the radar are the 49ers own Tom Gamble, and recent senior personnel associate Ron Hill, who just recently mutually separated himself from the Browns.

Who do you think the mystery candidate is?

Last edited:
Well damb :(

Maiocco just said in his facebook live chat that Vic Fangio wanted to come back to the Niners. Bears wouldn't let him out of his contract.

Back
Top Bottom