:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
kyle vs the hoodie is going to be good. belichick is the master at taking away what the opposing offense does best. it's going to be interesting to see what he hones in on(julio jones).

Last edited:
The longer this takes for shanahan the more nervous I get he's gonna stay with ATL
laugh.gif
Right? What happens if he wins a ring in 2 weeks w/ ATL? 
nerd.gif

I'm going for ATL all the way, not just so Kyle can move forward to bigger and better things....but no way in hell I want Brady surpassing Joe Montana in number of rings won.

Brady is like the LeBron James to Montana's Michael Jordan. I'd like to keep it that way.

Perfect. Paraag for GM.

This is what the niners ******* get for taking so long. Should've just hired a GM regardless of a HC

I forgot where I heard this, but apparently baalke might have played a role in paton being a candidate. they have a strong relationship, and baalke may have put in a good word for us. remember, paton has been declining interviews for a some time now. he's also a cali boy. that is playing a factor in this process. he wants to come home. 
glasses.gif

Last edited:

I forgot where I heard this, but apparently baalke might have played a role in paton being a candidate. they have a strong relationship, and baalke may have put in a good word for us. remember, paton has been declining interviews for a some time now. he's also a cali boy. that is playing a factor in this process. he wants to come home. 
glasses.gif

So are the Niners waiting for the 2nd interview with Shanahan to decide who the GM should be?

Paton might be gone by then lol.

questionable vision -- one of the worst flaws a quarterback can have. no scout, evaluator or coach can tell you what someone else is seeing. only he knows.

I don't know if he has issues seeing through underneath coverages, loses track of defenders or what, but watson was baited and took the cheese multiple times by those curl-flat defenders last season.

xkCIx8guZTjqg.gif

IbEvu7KEJrf3i.gif

this was a crippling INT. completely oblivious. 
sick.gif

kRnWX980Z2yKk.gif

Last edited:
conversely, here is where the lack of experience comes into play: pre and post snap coverage reading. since mitch has only been a starter for one season, he's essentially still learning on the job.

stanford uses some sneaky robber coverages to fleece mitch twice in this game. a seasoned and  savvy quarterback takes note of that safety walking down and accounts for him on both play.

stanford playing robber coverage. in case you didn't know, robber coverages have an assigned defender that drops into the middle of the field and looks to "rob" an int on a crosser or what not.

int #1

xEmfskAmryMXm.gif

int #2

once again, the coverage w/ the robber fools mitch. mitch thinks it's cover 2, but it's actually cover 1 robberr again, but with a different defender playing the robber. mitch should have immediately noticed the safeties move after the snap. one walked down, one backpedaled. i'll break this one down a little:

wG22zHTDusOo8.gif

this is what coverage mitch THINKS it is: cover 2 man under

this is what the coverage really was: cover 1 robber

S0gYWLiXoG5cQ.gif

Last edited:
A couple places Ive looked recently are giving Watson a 2nd round grade and ranking him as the 3rd or 4th QB in the draft.

That Falcons offense is NASTY, but with hoodie having 2 weeks to prep I just don't see the Pats losing

Obviously I'm no NFL expert :lol , just my opinion

Im gona go with Pats 24-20

What about yall?

Back
Top Bottom