:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [1-1 @Rams 9/22 1:25PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

No need to rush him.

Especially since the Niners should consider trading for DeVante Adams.

Someone tell me that Lynch and Shanahan are discussing this opportunity lol.

davante would look solid with purdy but trading for him probably requires BA and draft picks. Not sure it’s worth it for a 31 going on 32yo receiver with a handful of injuries behind him

would rather invest in more needed positions

no diddy
Happy Diddy GIF by BET Awards

Gona be hot as hell, I’d grab one of those neck fans or something :lol:

Edit—

Stadium is embarrassing.

Tech capital of the world and they couldn’t figure out that people would be baking?

That’s on top of it looking super regular. Stadium shoulda been looking like The Raiders or Vikings Stadium.

Got drunk at the stadium and was leaving the game by the 2nd quarter due to heat exhaustion it ain't no joke at Levi's they need to instal a roof :ohwell:

I love warm/hot weather and don’t miss freezing at Candlestick at all, but 50% of Levi’s has the sun blinding/scorching you on hot days. That’s why you see such a huge discrepancy in ticket prices between that section and the other side. Horrible planning

Stadium is embarrassing.

Tech capital of the world and they couldn’t figure out that people would be baking?

That’s on top of it looking super regular. Stadium shoulda been looking like The Raiders or Vikings Stadium.

I had just moved out of the city for good and was glad that they built the stadium in the South Bay, and then it turns out to be just a slightly nicer version of Memorial Stadium or any other generic college stadium…beyond disappointing and embarrassing when comparing it to the other new stadiums of the past decade

Also, they picked the worst area to build a stadium in. Getting in and out of there by car is a nightmare, and if you want to take public transportation from anywhere else in the Bay Area other than the South Bay, you’ll have to transfer 1-3 different train systems to get there depending on where you’re starting from.

Imagine having to take Muni to BART to Caltrain to VTA…:lol: with how slow these trains are and how infrequently they run, it could easily take you 2-3 hours just to get to the game.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom