:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [1-1 @Rams 9/22 1:25PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Love your optimism but status quo changes quick from season to season. Nothing's really a given.

On paper, 49ers are def better than all 3 teams but Seahawks have shown w/ Russ, they'll always put up a legit fight against us, Rams may not be "elite" but they shouldn't be "trash" and Cardinals are trending up IMO and Kyler was already giving us fits this past season (similar to how Russ does).

I'm not that worried about the NFC WEST next season. Especially if the boys come into 2020 with revenge on their mind...... Rams have traded away so many picks in the last 2 years and have so much money tied into 4 players....its going to be hard for them to draft the best players or sign players to get better. The don't have the depth we have and injuries ( which every team has) can really hurt them going forward. Cardinals are still young,getting better but they still have holes and are not ready...we will be battling Seattle yet again next season for NFC West supremacy.

John Lynch gets the utmost credit from me man. Can't say enough about how he built this defense that led us to the Super Bowl.

Offensively, however, proved we are still lacking in certain aspects to win it all.

Lynch did his job to build a top defense. Now its Kyle's turn to prove he can generate an offense that's worthy of carrying our 49er tradition.

We're almost there....just have to get the type of players who have the Mamba Mentality to execute when it matters most.
The sad part is, we are "there". We just made horrible mistakes in the waning moments.

Ugh, it hurts watching this. What do you guys think will cross Kyle's mind when he sees this?

I think he will think we need a new QB. And then he will remember that his QBs always explode after a year in his system.

It's sickening, I can't watch sports tv for the entire week.

3B8B3C10-DE99-4599-981D-1454C3D08313.jpeg

My opinion. Yellow being priority #1 IMO.

Screenshot_20200203-151522_Twitter.jpg

After the checks, we can try to keep others. Next one I would pick would be Ward.

Man, I'm going to be sad to see KB go. It probably won't impact us much, but I loved his energy and his camaraderie with his teammates. Deebo and KB became best friends.

Jimmy G got this whole off season to work on his game.. unlike last year which he was recovering from the injury. Dude HAS to play lights out this coming season.

Man, I'm going to be sad to see KB go. It probably won't impact us much, but I loved his energy and his camaraderie with his teammates. Deebo and KB became best friends.

Same. He was frustrating at times with the drops, but he was key for us this season. Just think money can be spent more wisely elsewhere.

This was the Niners chance, and they blew it. Can’t go all the way to the Super Bowl and lose....it’s too gut-wrenching. I would rather deal with a losing record then to go all the way to the SB and choke. With Mahomes/Lamar/Kyler and all these new-aged dynamic QB’s on the come up, this was the chance to sneak one in with slow-footed molasses Jimmy G.

We'll be back next season. Bosa will be the best defensive player in the league, Shanny will reload on offense, and Jimmy will be bettr.

I haven't worn a piece of 49er gear in public in weeks because I keep my crazy fandom on the low through the hype, but I pulled my **** out this morning because I'm repping my **** harder than ever this offseason. IDGAF, it's bang bang Niner gang every ******* day until I'm in the dirt.

Jimmy G is who the media thought he was! I’d like to be as positive as most of y’all are but that trophy was in our grasps and Jimmy couldn’t get it done. Gonna be extra tough to get another crack at it. I’ll still rock with Kyle but our QB was looking like he ain’t THE ONE last night. **** hurts y’all.

will give jimmy a bit leeway since it was really his first full season starting esp. after coming off an injury that prob still might be affecting him
but he definitely has some room for improvement
for someone that shadowed Tom I was kinda hoping he would hit that big one but he did hit the big one to kittle that was called back so i think the tools are there just need to refine

yup gonna suck he’s odd man out. Deebo Hurd Taylor seem like locks to get to training camp. Pettis gone forsure. Bourne is fringe. Sanders gonna be interesting if he comes back for a discount. I wouldn’t be surprised if the 49ers are again in the conversations for a star WR either in free agency or by trade.

man wasn't we just in here saying Jimmy G should of won comeback player of the year?

Not hopping off that train. Don't wanna go back to trash at that position. I prefer a few years of stability to see what he can do.

man wasn't we just in here saying Jimmy G should of won comeback player of the year?

Not hopping off that train. Don't wanna go back to trash at that position. I prefer a few years of stability to see what he can do.

I dont think anyone is advocating for us to dump Jimmy. We are all just really really disappointed with his effort last night.

Back
Top Bottom