:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [1-1 @Rams 9/22 1:25PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

giphy.gif

i’ve been up since 7am, but would also like to go to the super bowl

Only color jersey i dont have of the nike era is the away color... and I really want that kittle with the patch :smile:

it’s a damn shame they don’t make the SB patch jerseys with the twill numbers

I’m thinking of grabbing that elite and adding the patch. $350 price tag is bananas though.

i tried doing that in 07’ and couldn’t find the exact patch

might be better off getting the one with the patch and adding twill numbers

Just wanted to say it feels ******* great baby!!!

I ain’t even going to front, I’ve been switching back and forth between Gloria Estefan and the Miami sound machine and knbr while planning out my outfits for the next two weeks. Been wearing niners gear everyday since week 16 and I’m glad my office job isnt too worried about dress code.

Had to dig deep into the storage to pull out some big guns.
If you look closely on Montana’s leg, keena turner signed it when he came to our private school to speak in like 1995
95DD97E9-1E35-4104-980B-5D0325E6DC0E.jpeg

79DAAC07-5553-4328-957F-971E12EBB3D5.jpeg

Only buying a shirt for now. If we win the whole thing then I'll go crazy with the merch.
I’ve gone crazy with the Merch this year. Only had a red stitched jimmy g but this season alone I’ve gotten my hands on a white road stitched jimmy g. White Kittle throwback stitched. Red stitched Kittle. Red stitched Bosa.
This season has been so great!!!

will be wearing my white road Jimmy G for super bowl Sunday though

Back
Top Bottom