:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [1-1 @Rams 9/22 1:25PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Jimmy threw the ball 8 times and we dominated the game. :lol:

with the way this offensive line dominated, shanny couldve called wildcat formation every down and raheem would’ve still busted 200 yards

hell, he couldve gone tecmo bowl and ran the same 8 plays over and over. GB defense wasn’t ready for this ****

Fanatics is pissing me off. Don’t tell me shippings free then try to hit me for $5 on shipping with a promo code that’s DOA. Anyways Miami bound baby.

What’s good with Nike???

I need the red joint and they only have the black and white.
25D356E0-1B7D-4DEB-9C8A-B857C80F3267.png
How are they $72 tho 🧐

Best sporting experience of my life. I’ve been to final and WS games but it doesn’t compare to the atmosphere of what was tonight. Incredible.

Pissed i didn’t get picked for SB tickets for the season ticket holder drawing, but oh well. Lol

are the dropping stitched jerseys with the patch?

I saw Sherman's mom popping off in an interview, and it instantly brought back memories of Dashon Goldson's aunt back in 2013

I think im locked in for Super Bowl fellas!

This season man, this TEAM man. I love it. Lets finish it off right

FEELS GREAT BABY

To see Mostert freely run on the field was crazy. GB’s defense had no answer.
Rodgers looked shook from the start.
EAD Mike Florio.

Gona catch up on the posts tomorrow but my man Jimmy threw the balls EIGHT times :lol: straight up punked GB like we were playing in the 60’s :rofl:

Its honestly almost disrespectful throwing it 8 times and i ******* love it

Back
Top Bottom