:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [1-1 @Rams 9/22 1:25PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Jimmy bangbus got that gunslingin no-fear mentality of a Brett Favre but also has that Clark Kent vibe and cool composure of a Joe Montana.

Ain't no doubt in my mind he will win a chip or two before it's all said and done

Jackson vs Mahomes in the AFC Championship, Garoppolo vs Wilson in the NFC. We gonna have to beat Russell, Pete, Lamar and John to complete the mission.

I’m worried about the depth of this team going into the next few weeks and possibly the playoffs. Much of the Dline is getting HIGH snap count usage and it’s starting to break them down. These guys have played some big time physical games the last 3-4 weeks. Health is our biggest enemy right now.

Couldn't agree more. Gotta avoid injury from here on out. Now is the time to start peaking so its imperative our key guys get stronger.

I dont want to but I'm slowly beginning to realize that our D wont be able to stop the run, which will put a lot of pressure on the young linebackers. If we cant stop the run, we are not going to win it all.

It’s not even that big of a distraction lmao

he called someone a ****** on Twitter that was dissing him / NYG.

I know society super soft these days but I’d definitely give him a look and do due diligence, he’s been one of the top CBs in the league for a while and could fill in at Sherman spot while he sits

Sherman gets healthy then we have Richard Sherman and jackrabbit Jenkins at CB that’s a boss looking CB duo 8)

KB says that the handshakes he does with his teammates take weeks to master hahaha.

I'm happy for the uce. Outside of those egregious drops during the Seattle game, he's been balling.

It’s not even that big of a distraction lmao

he called someone a ****** on Twitter that was dissing him / NYG.

I know society super soft these days but I’d definitely give him a look and do due diligence, he’s been one of the top CBs in the league for a while and could fill in at Sherman spot while he sits

Sherman gets healthy then we have Richard Sherman and jackrabbit Jenkins at CB that’s a boss looking CB duo 8)

True but 49ers have been great without any off the field issues. The last was Reuben :lol:

Not a big distraction but imagine picking him up then every press conference they gonna bring it up. 49ers need every player right now but Shanny is very picky.

Back
Top Bottom