:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [1-1 @Rams 9/22 1:25PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
We paying McKinnon top 5 RB money.

:sick: My ******* goodness

assuming niners cut him, his salary’s definitely gonna help keep some players here.

also, the hell they gonna do with dee ford after this year? He has flashes but dude is made of greg oden’s knees, like reverse adamantium

Folks even on here were clamoring for more Nick Mullens. Mullens is cool and all but he may have the weakest arm in the league.

damn that 49er hour clip on the game was epic.

and probably one of the few times i've ever felt empathetic towards the yorks.

seeing jed and his dad crying after kyle gave them the 5 NO game balls in tribute to tony york was an iconic moment, thats for sure.

damn that 49er hour clip on the game was epic.

and probably one of the few times i've ever felt empathetic towards the yorks.

seeing jed and his dad crying after kyle gave them the 5 NO game balls in tribute to tony york was an iconic moment, thats for sure.
”I wish we didn’t have a game ball.” Powerful stuff.
Bruh someone in there with a Vallejo Apaches hoody :smokin
Noticed that too :nthat:

Jimmy really is ascending at the perfect moment. Our defense is wearing down(all the depth is gone), so it might come down to Shanny's playcalling and Jimmy's arm to carry us in the playoffs.

Let the record show that my guy 49ersaaron8 49ersaaron8 never waivered.

Even I, who has been a staunch supporter of Jimmy since day 1, allowed the thought of Shanny losing faith in Jimmy to enter my mind.

Let the record show that my guy 49ersaaron8 49ersaaron8 never waivered.

Even I, who has been a staunch supporter of Jimmy since day 1, allowed the thought of Shanny losing faith in Jimmy to enter my mind.
On God I heard somebody call him an “Elite Game Manager”. It’s just like how much can folks move the goal posts before entering him into the argument of Very Good Quality QBs.

102 fever this morning. This better pass. Dont wanna miss my first game of the season (not counting preseason which I voluntarily skip every year).

Damn...DJ Jones on season ending IR.... It's that time of the year...Dudes are getting worn down.

Back
Top Bottom