:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [1-1 @Rams 9/22 1:25PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
da bruce is loose 
pimp.gif

wish he didnt change his number to 10, tho
sick.gif
 17, 18, 19 anything but 10. 
eyes.gif

Last edited:
From what I'm hearing on Chitown sports radio, Jeffrey may be a game-day decision because of a hammy.

He did look lost but you think Borland would be an instant upgrade? I'm sure he will get unseated soon if he continues to play as poor as he did.

I think Borland has way better instincts, better prepared(better student of the game), and is a more physical and technical tackler. 

Borland can play base and Willhoite can sub in after, but I think it wont be long until Borland completely passes him up; his progress throughout the preseason, from game 1 to game 4, was very encouraging. You can tell he just needs some more seasoning before he's ready to cook out there with the big boys.

The only thing Willhoite has on him is experience and a better grasp of Fangio's scheme. I think the height disadvantage will be a moot point once he's out there with the starters.

Last edited:
i jizzed my pants when they opened the game with like 4-5 straight passing plays. oh lawd
Kap was 3 for 3 for 73 yards and a touch on the first 4 offensive snaps. 
pimp.gif

Cant remember the last time something similar happened.  Jeff Garcia days?

talk about taking a horrible angle to the ball carrier and over pursuing 
sick.gif
 you're supposed to run through the ball carrier, not run by him. 
mean.gif

Last edited:
Aldon is so good, man. He's like Mr. Miyagi with his hands and when you combine that with his god given gifts in size, strength, speed and quickness you get the monster that Aldon Smith.

I am very disapointed in Corey Lemonier's progression as a pass rusher. He should have Aldon's tape on repeat because everything Aldon excels at Lemon lacks: no punch/hand strength, no hand play, and all I ever see is the same speed rush. Dude has a serious problem disengaging when a tackle ties him up.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom