:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [1-1 @Rams 9/22 1:25PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Phil Dawson ended Harbaugh's streak of scoring 30+ in openers. :lol:

Pretty sure Harbaugh could care less.

Our young secondary looks very promising.

G-Ro/Harbaugh with the nice play calls and excellent job of mixing in all these got damn weapons.

Dear lord, Carlos Hyde 
sick.gif
indifferent.gif

Kap looked poised and confident.

The Cowboy looks healthy and dominant

This team is sooooooooo damn deep.

Chalk that one up in the win column. 
pimp.gif

Last edited:
Cully, Jimmie with the concussions and T Brock with a foot injury. I think they'll all be ready to go next week.

We definitely missed Aldon. The lack of pass rush was pretty obvious, but our young DB studs stepped up.

Donte Johnson and Jimmie Ward. 
pimp.gif

Last edited:
"The 49ers looked horrible in pre-season"

"They've lost 6 starters on defense"

"Harbaugh lost the locker room"

"They are old"(LOL I think this is the funniest one)

Hopefully, these ignorant, misinformed people will SHUT THE **** for the time being, because they have no clue what the hell they're talking about.

This team is looooooaded with young studs.

Last edited:

Our young secondary looks very promising.

G-Ro/Harbaugh with the nice play calls and excellent job of mixing in all these got damn weapons.

Dear lord, Carlos Hyde 
sick.gif
indifferent.gif

Kap looked poised and confident.

The Cowboy looks healthy and dominant

This team is sooooooooo damn deep.

Chalk that one up in the win column. 
pimp.gif

didnt make any obvious mistakes.  cant wait til our defense is back. Dorsey, Bowman, Smith.....we're gonna be nasty

Jim Harbaugh: “Sometimes people hate you. Sometimes people love you. Sometimes they don’t even know you."

Jim Harbaugh said team will go to “Hell and back for us and the team.”

#49ers Joe Staley on Harbaugh: “He’s one of our leaders. We look to him for guidance and he’s done a great job with this football team.”

#49ers Justin Smith: “I think distractions are more for outside people. You guys make it a big deal.”

Boldin on the report that Harbaugh is losing the 49ers' locker room: "There's no truth to it

#49ers Justin Smith on Harbaugh reportedly losing locker room: We’ll let the outside just run wild with that and turn it into a soap opera.

Great to get the win.

Frank Gore 10K

One thing that needs to improve is our run defense. Id like to see Tank or Dial active but it looks like we need the extra bodies in the secondary and oline for now.

I think one way we could improve our run defense is by allowing Chris Borland to play next to Pat on base downs. The middle linebackers in a 3-4 play such a huge role in run defense, and I think Chris Borland has the edge over Willhoite in stopping the run.

Last edited:
hyde's line: 7 rushes. 50 yards, 7.1yd/rsh, 1 TD

love how this dude runs

Last edited:
hyde's line: 7 rushes. 50 yards, 7.1yd/rsh, 1 TD

love how this dude runs

Dude is ridiculous. He runs so violently. It's rare to see a RB that big, that strong with the ability to accelerate that quick and cut on a dime. He looks faster, quicker and stronger than he did at ohio st. We been hyped on him, doe! Like I said, I expect Hyde jerseys everywhere by midseason.

I heard his nick name used to be "raging bull". Lol fits him perfect.

Last edited:
Kinda like seeing a sea of gold at any NBA arena playing the Lakers :lol:. I didn't expect to see anywhere near that much red in Cowboys Stadium though

Last edited:
No one wants to bring up Ellington fair catching that one punt... Nearest cowboy was like 10+ yards away :smh:

I guess he was mimicking LMJ :lol:

No one wants to bring up Ellington fair catching that one punt... Nearest cowboy was like 10+ yards away :smh:

Funny I totally forgot about that but was scratching my head when it happened. Was very LaMichael Jamesesque.

i was thinking about that earlier. i was baffled when he did it, but i aint sweatin him doing that. it was the first regular season punt return of his career.. next punt return he brought it back like 10 or 15

Funny I totally forgot about that but was scratching my head when it happened. Was very LaMichael Jamesesque.

I was right there with you guys, and then i looked at the score (28-3 if i'm not mistaken) and i let it slide :lol:. Side note-- I know he can't wear it but that #3 looked a lot better. I get flashbacks any time I see #10 fielding a kick :smh:

Back
Top Bottom