:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
IMG_1524.jpeg
And still beat them with our third QB.

They’ve owned it publicly and said all the right things. I’ll give credit where it’s due in that they didn’t duck questions or run from it. If they’re absolutely certain Brock is their guy, then you make that move that they made yesterday and deal with the scrutiny and backlash which will ultimately turn to praise if time shows they got it right.

They’re at a point where it should be Super Bowl or bust. Those are high expectations. But they also have a stacked talented team to warrant it and that’s also capable of doing it. At the same time, there’s been plenty of loaded stacked teams who didn’t win it all. So you gotta temper your expectations while also keeping them high.

Regardless if they win the Super Bowl or not this season. I’m hoping Brock plays at a level to where you know they have their qb for years to come, and he’s only getting better to where the qb position is set and an area of strength for them to where they’ll have multiple cracks at this over the next decade.

whoa whoa whoa…we gotta slow down here fellas. we gotta see how the season shakes out first. shanny dug this squad out of the grave after those tomsula/kelly years and has put them in position to win it all 3 of the past 4 years

the alternative could (likely) be a lot worse

Sounds like we’re at the fire shanny stage already. This tends to happen every season with their slow starts, but it’s started sooner.

This beyond comical

They’ve owned it publicly and said all the right things. I’ll give credit where it’s due in that they didn’t duck questions or run from it. If they’re absolutely certain Brock is their guy, then you make that move that they made yesterday and deal with the scrutiny and backlash which will ultimately turn to praise if time shows they got it right.

They’re at a point where it should be Super Bowl or bust. Those are high expectations. But they also have a stacked talented team to warrant it and that’s also capable of doing it. At the same time, there’s been plenty of loaded stacked teams who didn’t win it all. So you gotta temper your expectations while also keeping them high.

Regardless if they win the Super Bowl or not this season. I’m hoping Brock plays at a level to where you know they have their qb for years to come, and he’s only getting better to where the qb position is set and an area of strength for them to where they’ll have multiple cracks at this over the next decade.
Imagine what would happen if we didn’t have Brock and stuck with Lance. They got lucky man. I’m not about saying fire Shanahan.

He’s been a blessing man. I don’t wanna go back to musical chairs with head coaches every year but I wonder what York would do to shanalynch if Lance didn’t pan out after trading all those picks.

But good thing we were adaptive with Brock and cmc where we don’t have to think too much about that huge mistake

Back
Top Bottom