:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This guy :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Same guy who wanted Sam Darnold in the offseason and tried to convince us Kyle Pitts was the selection at 3 overall is now with 100% certainty telling us Trey Lance is a transcendent talent. Same guy who’s got Bill Walsh era expectations and has no respect for what John Lynch and Shanahan have built over last 5 years.

Boy if you don’t find another forum.

I'm still in ya head eh? Lmaoooo. Don't let me get to you lol

No wonder you didn't bet me. You KNEW Jimmy wasn't gonna lead this team to a SB win JUST LIKE I TOLD YOUR STUBBORN CHILDISH SELF

I was right about Jimmy, You were wrong.

Go back to your room. I ain't goin nowhere buddy. You don't like it, hit the ignore button and sit ya rear end down kid

And yeah, you reach the NFC championship 5x in 11 years and reach 2 SBs, best believe I got title winning expectations just like I did in the 80s and 90s. But of course you wouldn't have the slightest idea about that. You on the other hand are happy with 2nd and 3rd place. Lmaoooo. Rook.
35351044-7EA7-459C-868E-9B9829DE56FF.gif

I do agree that Trey improved after each game he has played, but in my opinion, we haven't seen a sufficient amount of playing time to determine whether or not he could close it out. Furthermore, he has yet to show that he could even carry the offense consistently on a possession by possession basis. So far, he's just been streaky and explosive, but not comfortably dependable YET in each of his drives.

Realistically it wouldn’t surprise me to see Trey have some growing pains early next season. But it’s a 17 game season and with the 7th playoff spot almost half the teams in each conference make the playoffs so I wouldn’t panic off that.

If he were to have a 2018 Patrick Mahomes type season or even anything close to that, that would be amazing. But as long as he plays well and the improvement is visible during the season I’ll be fine. I got a feeling come this time next year regardless of what happens regular season and playoff wise, we’ll be pretty certain they have their long term answer at qb.

I’ll probably switch to lurk mode until the draft but def still keeping up with the thread on a daily basis. Can’t wait until next season, already over this Rams media slurpfest. Go bengals lol.

I’ll probably switch to lurk mode until the draft but def still keeping up with the thread on a daily basis. Can’t wait until next season, already over this Rams media slurpfest. Go bengals lol.
Well, you know the saying…it’s not a rivalry until the other team wins. We got a real rivalry on our hands now. But yeah, go bengals!

Reactions: ace
Well, you know the saying…it’s not a rivalry until the other team wins. We got a real rivalry on our hands now. But yeah, go bengals!
Yeah they may have taken the seahags spot these days since the LA move. With the Raiders gone it’s a Bay vs LA thing now.

49ers NEWS FEED SATURDAY. Starting with....

What y'all know about Coby Bryant and that Mamba mentality at corner. I like his combo of size and speed at 6'1".

He's projected to go 2nd or 3rd round. Trade Jimmy for a 2nd rounder, then draft Coby. Call it a day.

Last edited:
IMO the signing of Anthony Lynn as Assistant HC was primarily to help Kyle get even more ammunition for two-way (run and pass) QB Trey Lance.

Lynn certainly has the track record and should be a seamless fit

I bet the 49ers, assuming there are no season ending injuries to any of their key core players, will have a better regular season record in 2022 with Trey than they did in 2021 with Jimmy AND will go farther in the postseason.

49ersaaron8 49ersaaron8 ..hey kid, why don't you give me a hot take on this will ya :lol:

Damn I hate being right and you must hate it too:rofl:

Let's bring out The Truth shall we? I'm on the roast this morning bruh
Screenshot_20220205-090108_Chrome.jpg

Even if the 49ers picked Pitts over Lance, they still would've ended up with a gem. That's just facts.

But let's go on. Since you've been obsessed with me and my opinions all season...here's the proof:
Screenshot_20220205-085800_Chrome.jpg

Lmaooooo. I had you "conflicted" eh??

Advice: next time just listen to the old man instead of trying to fight. Ever heard of "Respect your elders?"

#wordsofwisdom

All good though bro...

Screenshot_20220205-090158_Chrome.jpg

Like I said to you before: wake me up when Jimmy G leads em to a Super Bowl W. You know it. I know it. Jimmy was NEVER going to lead this team to a Lombardi trophy. He still the same Jimmy he was in 2019.

At the end of the day we are die hard fans of the same team and I don't even know you and vice versa. Therefore, right back atcha bro. Make sure you don't ever bet me though. You will likely Lose.:lol::lol:

Last edited:
What are we doing here. We never run 2 TE sets, Pitts was never a fit here with a beast named Kittle already in the mix. The Jimmy stuff is whatever. Despite my hate he was a game away from the SB, something 28 other teams couldn’t achieve. I wouldn’t oppose keeping him next year, but 25 mill is too much given what we’ll have to fork over to Bosa and Deebo. His contract is the reason we’ll end up with a 4th instead of a 2nd.

Pitts can split out wide, you can put him in the slot, you can do anything with a multi dimensional weapon like they do with Patterson, McCaffrey, and Deebo. As proven by the evidence of Pitts' game tape. To think you gotta be forced to always run 2 TE sets with Kittle and Pitts is extremely shortsighted and lacks imagination/creativity with the talent at your disposal. Only a clueless coach without a creative mind on offense could mess that up.

But that's a conversation for another day.

Point was and is....Pitts has proven to be worth the #3 pick. Imagine him on a playoff contender with a good QB. Imagine him in Cincy with Burrows and Chase. Instead he put up a Pro Bowl rookie year on the lowly Falcons lol.

Like I said, some of y'all can be satisfied Jimmy Almost led us to the SB....that wouldn't be me. Ain't no moral victories when you s'pposed 2 be "Super Bowl Ready."

Back
Top Bottom