:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2010-2011 Regular Season Thread-Sing Fired:::

changes are coming, yall.

happy holidays

pimp.gif

Trade our first round pick and second and third and fourth and fifth to make sure we get Luck. Whatever it takes.

Trade our first round pick and second and third and fourth and fifth to make sure we get Luck. Whatever it takes.

I want to see who this +@#***! starts at QB next week not that it matters.

I want to see who this +@#***! starts at QB next week not that it matters.

Originally Posted by dland24

With our luck, he will be just like Alex Smith (No pun intended)

Originally Posted by dland24

With our luck, he will be just like Alex Smith (No pun intended)

Troy Smith's a bum for snapping back at Singletery,you don't do that. Wouldn't be surprised seeing him get Vince Young'd.

Troy Smith's a bum for snapping back at Singletery,you don't do that. Wouldn't be surprised seeing him get Vince Young'd.

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

Couldnt possibly disagree with this statement anymore than I do.

Couldnt possibly disagree with this statement anymore than I do.

How is he a Bum? he got benched for Alex Smith....again. he wasn't playing that bad

How is he a Bum? he got benched for Alex Smith....again. he wasn't playing that bad

I can't believe how each week the Niners look worse and worse. Its so damn fustrating.

I hope they clean house.

But in this game, A. Smith should have started. Troy looked shakey from the beginning. I know he's a competitor, but he's wasn't accurate with his throws.

Damn Oline, qb, safeties, coaches. . . damn you allllllll!
laugh.gif

I can't believe how each week the Niners look worse and worse. Its so damn fustrating.

I hope they clean house.

But in this game, A. Smith should have started. Troy looked shakey from the beginning. I know he's a competitor, but he's wasn't accurate with his throws.

Damn Oline, qb, safeties, coaches. . . damn you allllllll!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JumpmanFromDaBay

And it's become painfully obvious that Singletary doesn't have a clue how to run a football team.

Troy Smith won them football games. They were still IN the game when he got benched for Alex Smith. I would have had words too.

Originally Posted by JumpmanFromDaBay

And it's become painfully obvious that Singletary doesn't have a clue how to run a football team.

Troy Smith won them football games. They were still IN the game when he got benched for Alex Smith. I would have had words too.

Kept his mouth shut? Funny how no one said that Jerry Rice should have kept his mouth shut when he yelled at coaches on the sidelines. Singletary is a joke and had every right to be yelled at.

Like Damon Bruce just said on the postgame show, if you take every single decision/action/comment that Mike Singletary did/made this season and did the exact opposite, that would be the correct one.

Back
Top Bottom