:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2010-2011 Regular Season Thread-Sing Fired:::

Kept his mouth shut? Funny how no one said that Jerry Rice should have kept his mouth shut when he yelled at coaches on the sidelines. Singletary is a joke and had every right to be yelled at.

Like Damon Bruce just said on the postgame show, if you take every single decision/action/comment that Mike Singletary did/made this season and did the exact opposite, that would be the correct one.

When you're that indecisive about who the QB should be, that should tell you how good of a coach you really are. Both of them aren't good, but you gotta stick with one game to game, let alone quarter to quarter, IMO.

I know there's other parts of the Niners that need to be addressed, but player wise, getting a QB is by far the most important thing. If we somehow bring in Harbaugh, I would not mind seeing us trading up and trying to get Luck. Hopefully the team with the no. 1 pick doesn't really need a QB. We could also try to get McNabb, he isn't as good as he used to be but he's still a big-time upgrade over what we have now. Maybe Kolb, depending on what the Eagles want for him. 

When you're that indecisive about who the QB should be, that should tell you how good of a coach you really are. Both of them aren't good, but you gotta stick with one game to game, let alone quarter to quarter, IMO.

I know there's other parts of the Niners that need to be addressed, but player wise, getting a QB is by far the most important thing. If we somehow bring in Harbaugh, I would not mind seeing us trading up and trying to get Luck. Hopefully the team with the no. 1 pick doesn't really need a QB. We could also try to get McNabb, he isn't as good as he used to be but he's still a big-time upgrade over what we have now. Maybe Kolb, depending on what the Eagles want for him. 

I want no part of Jim Harbaugh. Is an experienced head coach too much to ask for? I do want Luck though.

I want no part of Jim Harbaugh. Is an experienced head coach too much to ask for? I do want Luck though.

Yeah, personally I'm not sold 100% on him, he's a much better college coach, but I'm pretty impressed how he was able to take a crap team like Stanford and make them a BCS team. What coaches would possibly be available?

Yeah, personally I'm not sold 100% on him, he's a much better college coach, but I'm pretty impressed how he was able to take a crap team like Stanford and make them a BCS team. What coaches would possibly be available?

frown.gif

Originally Posted by AG 47

Originally Posted by JumpmanFromDaBay

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

Troy Smith's a bum for snapping back at Singletery,you don't do that. Wouldn't be surprised seeing him get Vince Young'd.

How is he a Bum? he got benched for Alex Smith....again. he wasn't playing that bad

And it's become painfully obvious that Singletary doesn't have a clue how to run a football team.

Troy Smith won them football games. They were still IN the game when he got benched for Alex Smith. I would have had words too.
Troy blows

Troy Smith's a bum for snapping back at Singletery,you don't do that. Wouldn't be surprised seeing him get Vince Young'd.

How is he a Bum? he got benched for Alex Smith....again. he wasn't playing that bad

And it's become painfully obvious that Singletary doesn't have a clue how to run a football team.

Troy Smith won them football games. They were still IN the game when he got benched for Alex Smith. I would have had words too.
Troy blows

Originally Posted by ShaunHillFTW49

Troy blows

Troy does blow.  But he is better than our other options.  That is indisputable.

Troy blows

Troy does blow.  But he is better than our other options.  That is indisputable.

Troy blows
Alex Blows Harder

Troy blows
Alex Blows Harder

Alex is more experienced and polished, but Troy has better improvisational skills, of which Alex has none.

Either way, both aren't good enough to be a starter-worthy on most teams, and are "good" back-ups.

Alex is more experienced and polished, but Troy has better improvisational skills, of which Alex has none.

Either way, both aren't good enough to be a starter-worthy on most teams, and are "good" back-ups.

Alex is miles ahead of Troy and and his balls go over dlinemans hands

Its funny that you and I have the same opinion about Shaun Hill, but disagree here.  

Alex is miles ahead of Troy and and his balls go over dlinemans hands

Its funny that you and I have the same opinion about Shaun Hill, but disagree here.  

Back
Top Bottom