:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2010-2011 Regular Season Thread-Sing Fired:::

That link that LB510, i was trying to click on the courtney vid but it wasn't playing. damn.

Well anyways, No turnovers should be the motto for this game.

I got the niners on my weekly picks(as always). Lets Go!!!

That link that LB510, i was trying to click on the courtney vid but it wasn't playing. damn.

Well anyways, No turnovers should be the motto for this game.

I got the niners on my weekly picks(as always). Lets Go!!!

Originally Posted by moe200069

Originally Posted by FlashEightZero

so i don't remember how to embed anymore... but everyone remember young brandon lloyd? i remember some circus catches but not all this... @1:42 did dis dude just did dis

and who can forget this
10ohcb7.jpg

two things.

1. too bad that one handed catch against the Giants was called back.  Kwame Harris with a holding call, i'd assume
laugh.gif

2. i wish Ken Dorsey had worked out for us, guy was such a beast as miami. anyone know what he's doing now...richest car window cleaner?

with a team that stacked... it's pretty hard not to beast

at different points in dorsey's career at miami he had santana moss, reggie wayne, andre johnson, jeremy shockey, K2, clinton portis, frank gore, willis mcgahee, bryant mckinnie, najeh davenport and vernon carey.. and that's just the offense

Originally Posted by moe200069

Originally Posted by FlashEightZero

so i don't remember how to embed anymore... but everyone remember young brandon lloyd? i remember some circus catches but not all this... @1:42 did dis dude just did dis

and who can forget this
10ohcb7.jpg

two things.

1. too bad that one handed catch against the Giants was called back.  Kwame Harris with a holding call, i'd assume
laugh.gif

2. i wish Ken Dorsey had worked out for us, guy was such a beast as miami. anyone know what he's doing now...richest car window cleaner?

with a team that stacked... it's pretty hard not to beast

at different points in dorsey's career at miami he had santana moss, reggie wayne, andre johnson, jeremy shockey, K2, clinton portis, frank gore, willis mcgahee, bryant mckinnie, najeh davenport and vernon carey.. and that's just the offense

Damn shame, Sing did everything he could to build Alex up and dude is gonna cost him his job

another coaching casualty thanks to alex

JPZx wrote:
Am I alone in thinking you guys [49ers] have a guaranteed victory this week?
as much as i hate the raiders. theyre playing well and alex smith is still our qb

Damn shame, Sing did everything he could to build Alex up and dude is gonna cost him his job

JPZx wrote:
as much as i hate the raiders. theyre playing well and alex smith is still our qb

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

JPZx wrote:
meh i don't really hate the raiders but yep-- they are playing well, and SFO has Alex "what the *@%@ is a quarterback?" Smith

JPZx wrote:
meh i don't really hate the raiders but yep-- they are playing well, and SFO has Alex "what the *@%@ is a quarterback?" Smith

Agreed.  Alex Smith is costing people jobs left and right.  Alex Smith is getting coaches fired with the 49ers year after year and he even got NikeTalker23 fired from making gameday threads.  Next up is you Andrew630.

Originally Posted by JPZx

Am I alone in thinking you guys have a guaranteed victory this week?

There is no doubt that talent wise, we are far superior to the Raiders.  But unfortunately, we have the Alex Smith and Mike Singletary factors, which pretty much negate most talent edges we may have.

Agreed.  Alex Smith is costing people jobs left and right.  Alex Smith is getting coaches fired with the 49ers year after year and he even got NikeTalker23 fired from making gameday threads.  Next up is you Andrew630.

Originally Posted by JPZx

Am I alone in thinking you guys have a guaranteed victory this week?

There is no doubt that talent wise, we are far superior to the Raiders.  But unfortunately, we have the Alex Smith and Mike Singletary factors, which pretty much negate most talent edges we may have.

laugh.gif
Really?  Its more than Alex who is costing Sing his job.  Sing is the one who hired Raye, Sing is the one who wanted a smash mouth, run the ball through your defense offense, Sing is the one who scared away Linehan because he didnt see eye to eye with Linehans not bland enough offensive mentality, its also been said Sing doesnt to know the Ins and Outs, the X's and O's of football and is considered more of a "motivational speaker", all this combined with the D is now ranking in the last half of the league and costly mistakes by Smith are whats leading to his job security. 

I'll ask again, who are the other coaching casualties due to Alex.  Nolan maybe? And....?

I know the QB is ALWAYS the scapegoat when your team is doing bad, but look at the whole picture. 

laugh.gif
Really?  Its more than Alex who is costing Sing his job.  Sing is the one who hired Raye, Sing is the one who wanted a smash mouth, run the ball through your defense offense, Sing is the one who scared away Linehan because he didnt see eye to eye with Linehans not bland enough offensive mentality, its also been said Sing doesnt to know the Ins and Outs, the X's and O's of football and is considered more of a "motivational speaker", all this combined with the D is now ranking in the last half of the league and costly mistakes by Smith are whats leading to his job security. 

I'll ask again, who are the other coaching casualties due to Alex.  Nolan maybe? And....?

I know the QB is ALWAYS the scapegoat when your team is doing bad, but look at the whole picture. 

Originally Posted by ady2glude707

laugh.gif

We have had 7 (?) offensive coordinators in 6 years.  None have worked out.  What is the common denominator?

laugh.gif

We have had 7 (?) offensive coordinators in 6 years.  None have worked out.  What is the common denominator?

Originally Posted by dland24

laugh.gif

COACH or coordinator and which ones were casualties because of Smith?

Originally Posted by dland24

laugh.gif

COACH or coordinator and which ones were casualties because of Smith?

Originally Posted by offbad

JPZx wrote:

yeah i didnt hate the raiders because first off theyre not in my division and second we play them in the regular season like every what 5-6 years? so i could care less about them but its their fans that gets my blood going which subsequently led me to hating the whole raider organization

mikenolan.jpg

jimmy-raye.jpg

jim-hostler-061908.jpg
mike-martz-bearsoc.jpg
mike-singletary.jpg

alex-smith-dddddd.jpg

Originally Posted by offbad

JPZx wrote:

yeah i didnt hate the raiders because first off theyre not in my division and second we play them in the regular season like every what 5-6 years? so i could care less about them but its their fans that gets my blood going which subsequently led me to hating the whole raider organization

mikenolan.jpg

jimmy-raye.jpg

jim-hostler-061908.jpg
mike-martz-bearsoc.jpg
mike-singletary.jpg

alex-smith-dddddd.jpg

SO if the Raiders win will it be because the Raiders outplayed them and are the better team or will it be on Alex Smith?

Back
Top Bottom